- Mobile Workforce in the Age of Platform Economy
The mobile communications platform of the future can serve as an innovation engine for next-generation mobile services, while acting as a powerful new revenue stream for mobile network operators.
- IoT Security: A Doomsday Scenario Waiting to Unfold
Cheap and scalable security solutions need to be employed to secure numerous devices, and to identify the attacks and mitigate them as they unfold.
- Three Requirements for the Next Generation of Connected Cars
Smart cars have the potential to change the world in a meaningful way.
- Buried Alive
How to manage the influx of IoT data to improve your product.
- Sorting Out Security: Making Sense of Today's Solutions
Security at the process level is essential to creating an immunity to the cyberattacks of tomorrow.
- Explaining IoT Processes to the Everyday Consumer
The Internet of Things is a relatively new concept, so educating needs to be one of your primary tasks.
- Age of Instrumentation Creates Unprecedented Business Opportunity
Companies that leverage data in real time to improve the customer experience, expand product offerings and become a data-driven enterprise have a competitive edge that will propel them into new data-driven opportunities.
- Why Your Business Needs to Develop a Strong IoT Patent Portfolio
Here are some strategies regarding where to focus protection, as well as whether to draft patents to cover IoT devices or the analytics and systems that make them interesting.
- Five Steps to Smart IoT Testing
DevOps teams need to be able to deliver smart testing in an Internet of Things world, in order to ensure that the digital experience delights.
- How Fog Computing Will Make the Edge Even Smarter
The future is foggy for large, distributed Internet of Things infrastructures—and that's a good thing.
- Are Data Silos Holding Your IoT Strategy Back?
Rigid silos are preventing businesses from improving their productivity and quality by up to 30 percent by using new techniques in data processing and machine learning.
- Securing the Insecure: Security Challenges Posed by the Internet of Things
The IoT brings several security challenges with far-reaching consequences, which differ from those present in more conventional technology infrastructures.
- The Internet of Things: Market Forecasts
The world is facing the brand-new era of the IoT, and we need to be ready for it.
- How to Make Your IoT Vision a Reality
Driving business outcomes is a key deliverable from a successful Internet of Things program, but you need to be flexible and willing to adapt.
- Just Because It's Connected, Doesn't Mean It's Smart
How can the Internet of Things deliver the Jetsons' lifestyle?