- Smart Cows and How Not to Design IoT Products to Fail
As a growing number of consumers come to rely on the power of the Internet of Things, increasing pressure will mount on product makers to ensure that their products are reliable.
- The Crossroads of Communications and RFID
Communication devices are paving the way for advanced RFID capabilities, and are laying a roadmap to more profitable businesses and efficient workforces.
- How Upgrades to Distributed Wi-Fi Infrastructure Impacts IoT Technologies
Distributed or mesh Wi-Fi has the ability to transform a house full of devices from loading screens to streaming and connecting flawlessly.
- IoT in Pharmacies' Refrigerators Ensures Compliance and Minimizes Patient Risk
The adoption of an Internet of Things platform can allow hospitals and pharmacies to keep patients safe and avoid fines.
- Learned Lessons from MRP and the Promise of the IoT
The Internet of Things has the promise of surviving and thriving in today's complex and volatile environments when systemic root-causes are considered.
- Mobile Workforce in the Age of Platform Economy
The mobile communications platform of the future can serve as an innovation engine for next-generation mobile services, while acting as a powerful new revenue stream for mobile network operators.
- IoT Security: A Doomsday Scenario Waiting to Unfold
Cheap and scalable security solutions need to be employed to secure numerous devices, and to identify the attacks and mitigate them as they unfold.
- Three Requirements for the Next Generation of Connected Cars
Smart cars have the potential to change the world in a meaningful way.
- Buried Alive
How to manage the influx of IoT data to improve your product.
- Sorting Out Security: Making Sense of Today's Solutions
Security at the process level is essential to creating an immunity to the cyberattacks of tomorrow.
- Explaining IoT Processes to the Everyday Consumer
The Internet of Things is a relatively new concept, so educating needs to be one of your primary tasks.
- Age of Instrumentation Creates Unprecedented Business Opportunity
Companies that leverage data in real time to improve the customer experience, expand product offerings and become a data-driven enterprise have a competitive edge that will propel them into new data-driven opportunities.
- Why Your Business Needs to Develop a Strong IoT Patent Portfolio
Here are some strategies regarding where to focus protection, as well as whether to draft patents to cover IoT devices or the analytics and systems that make them interesting.
- Five Steps to Smart IoT Testing
DevOps teams need to be able to deliver smart testing in an Internet of Things world, in order to ensure that the digital experience delights.
- How Fog Computing Will Make the Edge Even Smarter
The future is foggy for large, distributed Internet of Things infrastructures—and that's a good thing.