- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. Achieves 10 Percent Sales Boost With IoT-Based Coolers
The beverage company is deploying BLE, cellular and camera-based Internet of Things technologies from Atos to detect temperatures within 300,000 coolers, as well as track stock levels and how often consumers open cooler doors, and provide location-based data to app-using shoppers.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- IoT System Reduces Fish Death Rate at Iran Farm
When the proof-of-concept at Mahdasht Milk and Meat Complex finished earlier this year, the solution, provided by Afarinesh Samaneh Mehr Engineering Co. and using Libelium technology, was found to save labor time, reduce fish deaths and increase productivity.
- New York Builder Brings Safety With Visibility via RFID
An active RFID system, provided by Triax Technologies, enables Lettire Construction Corp. to track the locations of 140 workers on its site at any given time, to ensure that they are authorized to be there, are not in harm's way and are working where they should be.
- San Diego International Airport Deploys Beacons for IT Efficiency, Passenger App
The Bluetooth Low Energy system, from Spark Compass, brings location-based data to passengers using an airport app, and location-targeted service calls to IT personnel on a Samsung smart watch.
- Drones Reduce Inventory Time from Days to Minutes at Car Dealerships
FoxTrac has adopted a solution from RFID and IoT systems supplier SmartX Technology to locate vehicles in Montreal concessionary yards.
- 2010 RFID Journal Award: RFID Helps Ensure That Special Cup of Joe
Almacafe, the warehousing subsidiary of the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia, tracks specialty coffee beans to better compete in the global market.