- A Reflection on Smart Packaging
Technologies such as RFID, NFC, digital printing and QR codes, among others, are making packaging ever smarter.
- What I Look Forward to at RFID Journal LIVE! Retail
There will be some great case studies by retailers and brand owners that are already achieving significant benefits with radio frequency identification.
- RFID Is as Important as Computers
Many companies have failed to grasp just how transformational the technology is.
- One RFID Application Nears Mass Adoption
More and more hotels are replacing magstripe locks with RFID-enabled locks. The reason offers a good lesson for RFID companies marketing other applications.
- Learn RFID Best Practices from BAE Systems
The presentation the company delivered at RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 offers valuable lessons to any business that wants to deploy an RFID solution successfully.
- Networking at LIVE! Is an Additional Benefit
Retailers at a luncheon hosted by GS1 and the Auburn University RFID Lab seemed to truly value being able to connect with others with whom they don't compete.
- Thoughts on RFID Journal LIVE! 2019
The conference and exhibition, which reflects the state of the RFID industry, shows that there is a lot of growth—and some challenges ahead.
- Now I Get to Learn About RFID
Every time I host an RFID Journal LIVE! event, I learn a few things about the technology that I didn't know.
- Free RFID Baggage-Tracking Workshop for Airlines
To help airlines figure out what they need to do to implement an RFID system and comply with IATA requirements, RFID Journal is offering a free seminar at this year's LIVE! event.
- Technology Serves to Improve Business
The most successful companies, both among RFID users and technology deployers, know how to investigate and discover changes in processes.
- The Times—and RFID—Are a Changin'
The technology is evolving in new and innovative ways.
- Tech Companies Hate the Physical World
Google, Apple, Microsoft and other technology giants are not getting behind RFID. Perhaps the reason is that the real world is just too messy.
- Who's to Blame for the Relatively Slow Pace of RFID Adoption?
Some say it is the end users who are too cautious about investing, but it may be solution providers unwilling to invest in marketing their products.
- About the RFID Journal Awards
Here's how we judge the best new product each year.
- Where Is the RFID Ecosystem?
Silicon Valley has been the birth place of so many high-technology startups because it has a lot of critical elements that the RFID industry simply lacks.