- Free RFID Baggage-Tracking Workshop for Airlines
To help airlines figure out what they need to do to implement an RFID system and comply with IATA requirements, RFID Journal is offering a free seminar at this year's LIVE! event.
- Technology Serves to Improve Business
The most successful companies, both among RFID users and technology deployers, know how to investigate and discover changes in processes.
- The Times—and RFID—Are a Changin'
The technology is evolving in new and innovative ways.
- Tech Companies Hate the Physical World
Google, Apple, Microsoft and other technology giants are not getting behind RFID. Perhaps the reason is that the real world is just too messy.
- Who's to Blame for the Relatively Slow Pace of RFID Adoption?
Some say it is the end users who are too cautious about investing, but it may be solution providers unwilling to invest in marketing their products.
- About the RFID Journal Awards
Here's how we judge the best new product each year.
- Where Is the RFID Ecosystem?
Silicon Valley has been the birth place of so many high-technology startups because it has a lot of critical elements that the RFID industry simply lacks.
- 100 Million Reasons Why Retailers Should Use RFID
Within only a single week, employees at 2,300 stores counted more than 100 million items using SML's Clarity software.
- Apple Unshackles the iPhone's NFC Reader
The new XS, XS Max and XR models support the reading of Near Field Communication tags without users having to first open an application.
- Retail Digital Transformation Guide
RFID Journal's new white paper explains what digital transformation means for retailers and how to do it right.
- Tracking Asylum Seekers via RFID
RFID-enabled wristbands could make it a lot easier to track refugees, asylum seekers and those entering a country illegally and waiting to be deported.
- Are High-Paid U.S. CEOs Risk-Averse?
Some executives are now paid so much that they might not be willing to make the changes needed for companies to survive in the long term.
- The Image of the IoT vs. RFID
Many people see Internet of Things technologies in a positive light, despite problems, but do not view RFID the same way. The question is: Why?
- Technologies Needed for a True Digital Transformation
RFID is just one element—a foundational element—of any company's digital transformation efforts. Here are the different technologies required at each stage of change.
- RFID Is the First Step Toward Digital Transformation
Companies that want to be truly digital—and truly efficient and effective, and take advantage of advances in artificial intelligence—need to deploy radio frequency identification technologies. Here's why.