- Buried Alive
By Francois Lamy
How to manage the influx of IoT data to improve your product.
- Sorting Out Security: Making Sense of Today's Solutions
By Jothy Rosenberg
Security at the process level is essential to creating an immunity to the cyberattacks of tomorrow.
- Explaining IoT Processes to the Everyday Consumer
By Mostafa Elbermawy
The Internet of Things is a relatively new concept, so educating needs to be one of your primary tasks.
- Age of Instrumentation Creates Unprecedented Business Opportunity
By Mark Herring
Companies that leverage data in real time to improve the customer experience, expand product offerings and become a data-driven enterprise have a competitive edge that will propel them into new data-driven opportunities.
- Why Your Business Needs to Develop a Strong IoT Patent Portfolio
By Matthew H. Grady and Michael J. Attisha
Here are some strategies regarding where to focus protection, as well as whether to draft patents to cover IoT devices or the analytics and systems that make them interesting.
- The Importance of Integrating RFID Into Ecommerce Business Strategies
By Luke Hatkinson-Kent
Whether startups or SMEs, companies should consider integrating the technology into their strategy for success.
- Five Steps to Smart IoT Testing
By Antony Edwards
DevOps teams need to be able to deliver smart testing in an Internet of Things world, in order to ensure that the digital experience delights.
- Using RFID Technology to Prevent Unauthorized Copying of 3D-Printed Objects
By Nisha Dodeja
The impact of this unique manufacturing technology is likely soon to be felt by industries worldwide.
- How Fog Computing Will Make the Edge Even Smarter
By Jason Andersen
The future is foggy for large, distributed Internet of Things infrastructures—and that's a good thing.
- Upcoming Tech Explosion Forces Industries to Go Big or Go Home
By Ankush Tiwari
How soon should a company start digitalizing? It may already be too late.
- Are Data Silos Holding Your IoT Strategy Back?
By Will Ochandarena
Rigid silos are preventing businesses from improving their productivity and quality by up to 30 percent by using new techniques in data processing and machine learning.
- Securing the Insecure: Security Challenges Posed by the Internet of Things
By GH Rao
The IoT brings several security challenges with far-reaching consequences, which differ from those present in more conventional technology infrastructures.
- The Internet of Things: Market Forecasts
By Darya Danikovich
The world is facing the brand-new era of the IoT, and we need to be ready for it.
- How to Make Your IoT Vision a Reality
By Sukamal Banerjee
Driving business outcomes is a key deliverable from a successful Internet of Things program, but you need to be flexible and willing to adapt.
- Just Because It's Connected, Doesn't Mean It's Smart
By Christopher Caen
How can the Internet of Things deliver the Jetsons' lifestyle?