- There's No Packaged Answer for RFID
By Pat King
Adding an RFID tag to a product's packaging requires careful designing, but there are things you can do to help ensure a favorable outcome.
- Scaling Down RFID Investments
By Priyanka Gouthaman
Layoffs and cutbacks within the industry may not necessarily be a bad thing.
- An RFID Tag Data Security Infrastructure Approach for Items
By Joseph Pearson
When used in conjunction with item-level tagging of drugs and other products, TDSI can protect consumer privacy while raising confidence that customers are getting genuine goods.
- Intelligent Network Services Can Make RFID More Productive
By Michael Crane
By condensing raw RFID data into meaningful business events, an intelligent network service can help you implement EPCglobal RFID applications without overloading your supply chain.
- Scalability Is Key to RFID Compliance
By Mike Kuhno
When working to meet RFID compliance mandates, it is important to implement a scalable solution that not only satisfies today's needs, but also allows for future growth.
- Options for Growing Your RFID Network
By Martyn Mallick
When it comes to implementing an RFID solution, there are several decisions you should make now to ensure your RFID network will scale as your requirements grow.
- Can RFID Save the Day for Spinach?
By Leslie K. Downey
Steve Dean, director of business development at RFID systems integrator Franwell, says it can—and explains why.
- RFID Is the Alaska Gas Pipeline's Strongest Link
By Oliver Hedgepeth Sr., Morgan Henrie and Oliver Hedgepeth Jr.
A construction project this huge, and in such a hostile environment, faces some unique challenges, which RFID can help address.
- Optimizing a Wireless LAN for Location
By Michael McGuinness and Jeffrey Rideout
By tuning or enhancing their existing wireless networks, hospitals and other facilities can implement an RFID-based system to locate RFID-tagged assets, thereby extending the value of their investment.
- Pharma to Pioneer Item-level Tracking
By Drew Nathanson
The pharmaceutical industry will significantly influence how the RFID industry addresses item-level tracking and high-compliance applications on a global scale.
- Educating the Public About RFID
By James S. Childress
AIM Global and many of its member companies have worked toward educating consumers about RFID and addressing their privacy concerns.
- Certified Interoperability: UHF Gen 2 Achieves Another Milestone
By John Schroeter
Here's what it means, and why it matters.
- RFID-Enabled IDs: Educate, Don't Legislate
By Nicholas D. Evans
Whenever we're faced with an emerging, unproven technology such as RFID-enabled identification documents, there is a premature urge to create laws restricting or stopping it.
- Dispelling RFID Network Performance Concerns
By Michael Crane
You can add RFID and maintain network performance—without redesigning your infrastructure. Here's how.
- Pharma's IP Legal Challenge
By Marilyn Neiman
As major customers of RFID technology, pharma companies risk getting caught in a squeeze play between competing RFID vendors in a battle over RFID-related intellectual property.