- Telematics Data Helps Smart Cities Minimize Pollution, Gridlock and More
By Mike Branch
A city is only as smart as the data it collects.
- Smart Licensing of Artificial Intelligence
By Rebecca Eisner and Brad Peterson
What licensing issues are unique to AI?
- RFID User Authentication Drives Access Beyond the Door
By David Koma
Companies are leveraging the cards employees are already carrying to control access to the information, systems, materials and devices their staff uses at work.
- National Safety Month: Ensuring Worker Safety With Edge Computing
By Ramya Ravichandar
There's no time like the present for organizations to reassess and evaluate the safety measures they have in place to protect personnel—and the IoT can help.
- Address Your Child's Security Better With IoT Tracking Devices
By Sanjeev Verma
Safety is a crucial aspect that must not be compromised at any cost.
- The Convergence of Technologies in Warehouse and Inventory Management
By Adrian Turchet, Joe Hoerl and Graham Fenton
RFID, RTLS, the Internet of Things and blockchain can drive innovation throughout the supply chain. How will these key technology trends affect warehouse and supply chain operations across various industries?
- Hunting Downtime: A Submariner's Perspective on Predictive Maintenance
By Bryan P. Van Itallie
What can a nuclear submarine teach today's manufacturers in their quest to avoid costly downtime?
- Has RFID Finally Found Its Place in Retail?
By Darya Shmat
RFID technology is finally taking off in retail—in fact, it's being put to use in a variety of ways, some of which might just surprise you.
- How IT Leaders Can Ensure Successful IoT Implementations
By Ricardo Gomez-Ulmke
By prioritizing data movement from the start, through its path and to its endpoint, companies can decrease failure risks from the outset.
- The Future of Robots in the Home
By Andre Gwilliam
Where do we stand, where are we headed and what potential hurdles will the industry face in the coming years?
- A Retrospective Look at the Future of Communications
By Dave George
Here are some industry trends to watch out for, including IoT telemetry.
- Happy (Belated) IoT Day
By Jim O'Neill
April marked two industry milestones: Global Internet of Things Day and the anniversary of Moore's Law; both highlight the semiconductor industry's ability to achieve things that previously could only be imagined.
- Five Advantages of RFID for Secure Printing
By John Villegas
Most organizations are opting for some form of print management today—and it's easy to understand why.
- IoT Smart Cities Scenario
By Poliana Moraes
What are the main technologies used in the Brazilian Internet of Things sector, as applied to urban services?
- IoT Standards: The End Game
By Cees Links
Only time will tell which standards will be the most successful.