- Business Applications of the IoT and Advantages for the Fleet Industry
By Ekim Saribardak
RFID and Internt of Things technologies are improving rapidly to increase and expand connected device capabilities.
- The Impact of the IoT and Wearables on Health
By Barret Coakley
Connected devices, built-in sensors and collected data allow individuals to lead independent lives at a much lower risk.
- How to Have a Haunted Smart Home This Halloween
By Brett Jurgens
Transform your house for a spookier experience.
- The Race Is On
By Kuldip Singh Johal
Who's going to win Convergence 4.0?
- The Future of Data With the Rise of the IoT
By Martin Keenan
Data is the biggest challenge of our age, but the rise of the Internet of Things will create an even bigger data challenge, in which the outputs from a myriad of embedded sensors will be meshed and overlaid to deliver startling new products and services.
- How the IoT Is Providing Lessons for Supply Chain Innovation
By Kevin Heath
Let your Internet of Things devices connect more than just your internal systems.
- Three Roadblocks that Could Hinder Warehouse IoT Adoption
By Stevie Hay
It's vital to get warehouse personnel excited about RFID, BLE and other IoT-enabled technologies in order to create avenues that can drive innovation and deliver value.
- Better IoT Security Through Crowdsourced, Blockchain-Driven Platforms
By Tae-Jin Kang
A robust and effective decentralized system of vulnerability reporting and mitigation, leveraging cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, could improve the security of the IT infrastructure on which everyone relies.
- The Factors Pushing Edge to the Forefront
By John Fryer
What is causing edge computing's shift to the mainstream?
- How Businesses Prepare Professionals for Industry 4.0
By Aline Gobbi
In addition to understanding the professional profile of the generations, we must analyze characteristics that can add value to a sustainable business model.
- The Internet of Things: A Force Multiplier for Cyber-Risk
By Tom Maher
Unprotected IoT devices represent a grave threat. Here's how you can make sure your company is not at risk.
- Integrating Smart Technology into Medical Devices
By Amanpreet Singh
Such integration can greatly improve the quality and effectiveness of service.
- How Retailers Can Avoid Striking Out During the World Series
By Dean Frew
The right technologies can enable retailers to cope with rising customer demand, provide the correct products and enhance the customer experience.
- Smart Retail
By Michael Goller
Smart devices, RFID and the Internet of Things are on the rise in retail, providing new and better ways to meet the needs of connected shoppers.
- From Cars to Data Centers: Driving the Internet of Things with NVMe
By Ulrich Hansen
The incredibly fast bandwidth advantages and high queue depths of Non-Volatile Memory Express SSDs enable faster and more efficient big data analysis.