- Optimizing Low-code to Drive Intelligent Automation in the Supply Chain
By Holly Anderson
Businesses are assessing how to automate their current processes and incorporate a digital transformation strategy that will evolve their business models and create new revenue streams.
- Shared Spectrum: A New Solution to IoT Connectivity Challenges
By Alan Ewing
Technologies based on the 3.5 GHz band, dubbed OnGo by the CBRS Alliance, enable interference-free LTE services for Internet of Things deployments.
- Streamlining Connectivity Will Be Critical to the IoT's Success
By Francis Menassa
As Internet of Things devices propel the world into uncharted territory, a single software platform, control panel and set of integration tools can provide the seamless connectivity crucial to a product's success.
- Smart Farming: Improving Produce Quality and Quantity
By Sanjeev Verma
Agricultural yield has surged since the implementation of smart farming solutions. The quality and the quantity of produce has improved and increased substantially. Let's review the many solutions smart farming has to offer.
- The Intersection of IoT and Smart Business
By Linda Rhodes and Charles King III
How can companies utilize Internet of Things solutions while avoiding the pitfalls associated with such technologies?
- What to Consider Before Implementing an Indoor Positioning System
By Flora Kawohl
What are some key performance indicators that must be taken into account?
- Why All This IoT Heel-Dragging?
By Rick Veague
Two impediments are keeping the Internet of Things from truly disrupting industrial companies.
- Diversion Detection and Prevention in Hospitals
By Gordon Krass
RFID can prevent health-care personnel from covertly accessing opioids—which could, in turn, stop them from becoming addicted.
- IoT: The Fourth Industrial Revolution
By Lee Stacey
Choosing the right platform can provide the necessary security levels and reduce how much time companies spend testing and deploying security measures.
- Finding Value in IoT Data
By Tomer Shiran
When companies leave their Internet of Things data untouched, the result is an underperforming asset.
- No-Deal Brexit Poses Severe Regulatory Challenges for RFID Suppliers in the U.K.
By Ronald E. Quirk
Since a Brexit deal appears unlikely, RFID suppliers must be prepared for the coming changes.
- Logistics, U.K. Trade and the Super 5G Network
By Andre Gwilliam
How will 5G connectivity boost Britain's markets and logistics sector, and how might such networks underpin U.K.-U.S. trade strategies?
- Telematics Data Helps Smart Cities Minimize Pollution, Gridlock and More
By Mike Branch
A city is only as smart as the data it collects.
- Smart Licensing of Artificial Intelligence
By Rebecca Eisner and Brad Peterson
What licensing issues are unique to AI?
- RFID User Authentication Drives Access Beyond the Door
By David Koma
Companies are leveraging the cards employees are already carrying to control access to the information, systems, materials and devices their staff uses at work.