- Belgian Company Gets an ROI from Its Warehouse-Management Solution
ENGIE Fabricom RFID-tracks nearly 90,000 assets at eight locations within the country.
- Onsite Mechanic Firm Manages Inventory via RFID
Armored Diesel Repair & Services developed a Smart Trailer that delivers internal benefits and lowers customer downtime and costs.
- RFID Helps Refinery Project Manage Materials for Multiple Contractors
North West Redwater Partnership is using a materials-management solution that allows construction contractors to manage their own materials and NWR managers to oversee the process.
- RFID Helps Fuel an Oil Boom
Bantrel deployed a material-tracking solution to locate 70,000 parts during the construction of a multibillion-dollar tar-sands project in northern Canada.
- Finnish Recycling Firm Uses RFID to Create an Efficient and Profitable Business
Lassila & Tikanoja tracks tagged plastic containers used to transport glass bottles from nearly 5,000 collection points to eight waste-processing centers.
- RFID Helps Bechtel Manage a Megaproject
The engineering and construction giant is tracking materials from mainland storage areas to three sites on a remote island, to ensure the correct materials arrive at the right place on time.
- RFID Speeds Up Roadway Repairs
Dayton, Ohio, is monitoring road cuts to identify utility companies responsible for fixing pavement.
- Italian Steel Pipe Manufacturer Tracks WIP Materials
Since deploying an RFID system to track pallets in a large industrial area, TenarisDalmine has increased production efficiencies and inventory accuracy, and improved worker safety.
- RFID Speeds Up Electric Pole Inspections
The Orangeburg Department of Public Utilities is tagging 30,000 poles to improve maintenance and repair operations.
- U.S. Department of Energy Employs RFID to Safeguard the Country
The Argonne National Laboratory developed an active RFID system that tracks nuclear materials to protect human health, the environment and national security.