- Student Targets School Safety With RFID Innovation
A Walled Lake Western High School student earned a hackathon award for his RFID-based solution that locates ID badges in order to identify where students are in the event of an emergency.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2019 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held its annual conference and exhibition for the European RFID industry. View the presentations from the conference.
- Virtual Event: RFID in Harsh Environments
View the PDFs and recordings from RFID Journal's recent online event.
- RFID to Cut Food Waste in the Supply Chain
Ocean Mist and Costco are among the companies using a battery-assisted passive RFID-based Internet of Things solution from Zest Labs to automatically collect the time and location of goods.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 1
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference workshops.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- RFID Addresses Harsh Environment, Tight Regulations in Chinese Oil and Gas Industry
Xerafy is providing its UHF RFID solutions for managing tools and pipes to CNOOC Oil and Gas, off-shore, as well as to PetroChina, at its onshore Junggar Basin site, to capture operation, maintenance and inspection details about equipment use in some of the world's harshest oil-drilling environments.
- Tagging Retail Items at the Source
Retailers and suppliers are working together to achieve supply chain and internal benefits.
- RFID and Productivity Growth: Behind the Economic Statistics
Companies using radio frequency identification to automatically track and manage assets are lowering costs, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction and employee morale.
- Ground Control
Gas, electric and water companies slowly adopt RFID to reduce costs and improve services.
- Listen Up, Laggards!
It's time to get up to speed on RFID, before your competitors leave you in the dust.
- Automating Craftsmanship
RFID helps furniture makers improve production processes, expedite orders and enhance customer service.
- RFID Asset Tracking for Small Organizations
Now is a good time for small businesses and nonprofits to use the technology to manage inventory and improve efficiencies. Here are the issues to consider for a successful deployment.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2015 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held its 11th annual conference and exhibition in Europe. View the presentations from the event.