- Texas Hospital Expands RFID-based Condition and Asset Management
Covenant Health System is building on a system from Tagnos that tracks temperature conditions and asset locations, with plans for deployment across all seven of its facilities.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2019 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held its annual conference and exhibition for the European RFID industry. View the presentations from the conference.
- RTLS Brews Up Benefits for Historic Czech Republic Beer
Sewio's ultra-wideband solution, deployed this year, enables Budweiser Budvar to determine the locations of its forklifts within centimeters, and to thereby understand the movements of its returnable pallets, thus preventing errors, increasing efficiency and reducing inventory space.
- Virtual Event: RFID in Harsh Environments
View the PDFs and recordings from RFID Journal's recent online event.
- Euro Pool Systems' 'Depot of the Future' Leverages RFID for Efficiency, Accuracy
The UHF RFID-based solution, provided by Aucxis, enables the returnable transport item company, as well as supermarket chain Ahold Delhaize, to gain real-time data regarding the locations and statuses of reusable trays and crates. Employees can access information about each item's next step, while management can better assign labor according to the movements of workers wearing RFID badges.
- RTLS Helps Hospital Cut Surgical Turnaround Time by 10 Percent
Adventist Health White Memorial is using a Tagnos RTLS solution to manage the location and status of surgical patients and thereby improve efficiency for surgical procedures.
- RFID Brings Material Handling, Self-checkout and Shelving Counts to Library
Woburn Public Library renovated its space to include self-checkout stations, 11 staff stations and an automated materials-handling system to get books and other items back on shelves faster, and to locate those mis-shelved, with less rote labor.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 1
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference workshops.
- UWB Technology Brings Signalization to Turkish Mining Company
ESAN is using RFID to control the movements of vehicles into and out of its underground mines, thereby increasing productivity and reducing fuel consumption and labor time.
- Door Factory Gains Logistical Efficiency
A company in Santa Catarina has halved its container-loading times, while efficiently controlling its inventory of more than 600,000 units.
- Lockheed Solution Tracks Fighter Jet Parts Around the World
The RFID-, GPS-, cellular- and satellite-based system allows the aerospace company to track the components of multiple aircraft lines from when the parts are packed in containers until they reach their destination.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- BLE Provides RTLS for Tracking Production at Auto Ceramics Company
NGK Automotive Ceramics has reduced the amount of labor required to search for palletized products as they move through a partially automated system, using Quuppa technology and Thinkinside management software.
- RFID Drives Efficiency, Sales for Carvana
The online car retailer is managing the location and status of tens of thousands of used vehicles as they are received, inspected, processed and delivered to hubs and then to customers.
- Anheuser-Busch Brews Up RFID Keg-Tracking Pilot
A UHF RFID system from Velociti, utilizing technology from TrackX Holdings, will track 5,000 beer kegs at the company's Huston plant as they are tested, filled, shipped and received back from customers.