Home Internet of Things Aerospace Apparel Energy Defense Health Care Logistics Manufacturing Retail

Privacy Discussion

DiscussionsPrivacyThank You For Your Tolerance

Thank You For Your Tolerance

By B. Slowik 2006-03-22 12:54:22 AM

Dear Moderator and Members,
Thank you all for allowing me to post my views here on one of the many possible scenarios for rfid deployment within the population. My paper and I have just been shot down over at RFID Tribe, and banned from that site. So much for open-minded futurist there! This was my response:
Dear RFID Tribe,
Excuse me, I am registered and banned the same day? Am I to assume that my post was unacceptable or "off color" for your site?
I have had NO problem posting this elsewhere, and was greatly looking forward to your sites “poll feature”
Respectfully,
Michael T. Butler

Maybe they will reconsider, but I doubt it. The sad thing is that sub-dermal rfid's will work for many, many people, not just our prison population, and I foresee a day not too far distant when 60% of the population will buy RFID's like they buy cell phones, shopping for a state of the art security product that will open doors, turn on lights, start cars and access accounts.
Best Regards,
Michael T. Butler
Im_pro_rfid

Login and reply to this post!

Not a member?

Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!

Thread Messages

TOPIC DATE
By B. Slowik

Start A New Discussion

PREMIUM CONTENT
Case Studies Features Best Practices How-Tos
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
Live Events Virtual Events Webinars
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
TAKE THE POLL