May 29, 2007Diagraph has recently announced the release of a $9,500 mid-range automated RFID printer/applicator capable of performing encoding rates of 32 products per minute with reject capability. This system incorporates the patented TampTenna, which allows RFID encoding to be performed outside of printer, on the tamp pad itself.
With this field-proven technology, only Diagraph can offer RFID with the reliable SATO Lt408 printer. The full system is delivered with the PA/4600 unit, RFID TampTenna, Reject Module, Warning Tower, and Stand. If higher application rates are required, a PA/6000 RFID system is available which handles rates in excess of 100 printed, encoded, and verified tags per minute.
The PA4600 RFID Label Printer/Applicator is one of the Platinum Series Label Print/Apply Systems from Diagraph. The Platinum Series is Diagraph’s 4th generation automated labeling systems. These printer/applicators are quality engineered and built for performance, reliability and ease of use. They deliver everything you need, exactly what you want, and more than you expect.
The PA/4600 is engineered for medium-speed applications. Some key features of the PA/4600 include:
• 3” high-strength ABS unwind roll
• 128 x 64 graphic touch-screen user interface
• 10” or 20” dual-rod, high-speed cylinder
• Extend/retract high-flow pneumatic speed controls
• Long life cylinder (est. 10 million cycles MTBF)
• Modular pneumatic manifold
• Selectable tamp or tamp/blow application mode
• Baseplate-mounted product sensor (can be relocated)
• Quick-change tamp pads
• Patented pivoting tamp pads for labels up to 6” long
• Non-clutched, magneto-tensioned rewind with Kevlar belt & brushless DC motor
• Auto-purging filter/regulator with OSHA-approved shutoff
• Swing-under yoke can bolt directly to conveyor
• Print-on-demand with standard product sensor or optional second sensor
• Tested and approved to UL/CSA 60950, FCC, and CE requirements by TUV America.
• Optional discrete IO module
• Optional wireless/wired Ethernet module
• Optional label present sensor
• Optional auto-retract sensor
For more information, call 800-722-1125, visit www.diagraph.com or send e-mails to email@example.com.
Diagraph, a division of Illinois Tool Works Inc., manufactures and distributes automated marking, coding, labeling and RFID systems and supplies. Primary product lines include: small character ink jet systems, large character ink jet systems, and automated labeling systems. With sales and service offices located across the United States and throughout the world, Diagraph is a leading supplier of industrial product identification systems.