- RFID Helps Bechtel Manage a Megaproject
The engineering and construction giant is tracking materials from mainland storage areas to three sites on a remote island, to ensure the correct materials arrive at the right place on time.
- Oilfield Services Company Embeds RFID in Drilling Reamers
Weatherford's RipTide system gives operators more control, improving processes while saving time and money.
- Parker Hannifin Embeds RFID Tags in O-Rings
The solution was developed to prevent counterfeiting, but businesses also can use the technology to identify and track assets.
- BP Refines Maintenance Operations
The international oil and gas company developed an RFID solution that streamlines processes, making work safer and more cost-efficient.
- 2011 RFID Journal Award Winner: Most Innovative Use of RFID—Tracking and Monitoring the Deadliest Cache
Argonne National Laboratory has developed a strategy that uses RFID to safeguard nuclear materials.
- Mining New Value From RFID
Mining companies worldwide have been using RFID to track assets, vehicles and workers above and below ground. Now industry pioneers are adopting new applications to further streamline production and reduce costs, as well as improve safety.
- Australian Mining Contractor Prevents Vehicular Collisions
Byrnecut Mining developed a cost-effective RFID solution to improve safety during short-term mining projects.
- Working at the Coal Mine—With RFID
The BHP Billiton Mitsubishi Alliance breaks new ground by using RFID to track and manage miners and their equipment.
- RFID Rocks at Graniterock
The construction materials company deployed an RFID system to improve customer service and boost customer loyalty.
- Covering the Bases
It's peanuts, Cracker Jack and sensors, as government researchers test their all-in-one chemical defense system at a California ballpark.
- Dow Reveals a Chemical Attraction to RFID
The manufacturer of plastics, solvents and other products is harnessing RFID's power to deliver value to its business and customers.