- Design of UHF-based RFID Systems
In order to deploy radio frequency identification to its maximum potential, be sure to consider real-life usage scenarios of a product by an end user, take into account deployment scalability and support, and understand the technology and its limitations.
- FCC Threatens 'Lifetime Ban' on Non-Compliant RF Equipment Suppliers
RFID sellers should adopt best practices to mitigate risk.
- The Rules of Encoding
Here's how to ensure RFID tags and bar codes coexist happily.
- Solving Latin America's Chicken-and-Egg Dilemma
In order to adopt RFID, companies in the region must spend money they don't have. Yet, one of the surest ways to get funds to pay for such an investment is to deploy RFID.
- Commercial Behavior of an Emerging Technology (RFID) in a Secondary Emerging Market
The vision and socio-economic culture of emerging markets play a very important role in RFID's adoption as an alternative technology in the evolution of businesses.
- Middleware Finds a Home
It's becoming easier to run middleware on fixed and handheld readers.
- The Four Questions
What you must know before you begin an RFID project.
- Software Interoperability Certifications
Independent tests would benefit both RFID end users and providers.
- Creating a Faster ROI for RFID
A commercial tagging company can ensure that the most labor-intensive element of an RFID deployment is completed on time and on budget.
- The Right Way to Encode RFID Tags for Consumer Products
Brand owners, retailers and solution providers must understand how to use the SGTIN standard.
- A Sad Comparison of RFID vs. DVD Adoption—and What to Do About It
Here is why passive UHF RFID adoption rates have been so disappointing, despite all the real benefits the technology has to offer.
- How to Be a Successful Label Leader
The best way to ensure that your company's RFID implementation will be a success is to involve key business and IT members.
- Big RFID Data Software
End users and solution providers must work together to realize business value from massive amounts of information.
- An Interview With Geoffrey Moore
The expert on the technology adoption life cycle speaks with Bob Morris about radio frequency identification and its struggles to achieve mass adoption.
- The State of Reader Interfaces
UHF RFID companies can do more to ease the job of application developers.