- A New RFID Certification
The International RFID Institute will offer its first certification exam at RFID Journal LIVE! 2014.
- Getting the Word Out That RFID Works
Major companies in many industries want to share how they are deploying the technology across their entire operations.
- An RFID Solution for Any Business Problem
At RFID Journal LIVE! 2014, there will be a variety of tags, readers and software on display for virtually any application.
- A New LIVE! Site for a New RFID Era
We have revamped RFID Journal's events website to help a new audience find sessions, exhibitors and other features relevant to their needs.
- The Year Ahead
Expect to see RFID adoption accelerate, but not explode.
- Another Year of Progress
RFID technology continues to mature, but has not yet crossed the chasm.
- Marketing Help for RFID Companies
A new blog on the RFID Journal website aims to help RFID solution providers do a better job of reaching potential buyers.
- A New Source of Revenue for RFID Solution Providers
RFID Journal is now publishing requests for proposals from private- and public-sector organizations worldwide.
- Input on RFID Certification
The International RFID Institute is soliciting input regarding a blueprint for its first certification and a roadmap for future certification programs.
- Everyone Benefits When RFID Companies Focus on Specific Applications or Industries
RFID Global Solution and a handful of other providers are targeting customer segments—and winning business as a result.
- Finding Needles in a Haystack
A new report about hospitals' adoption of real-time location systems illustrates the challenges faced by RFID solution providers.
- It's Time to Start Preparing for Mass RFID Adoption
Adoption will begin to accelerate at an increasing rate, and companies need to be ready.
- Complete RFID Solutions Hit the Market
Many companies are offering more than just tags or readers, and that's good news for end users.
- The RFID Industry Needs Professional Certifications
As the technology is adopted, companies will require a way to judge the skills and knowledge levels of potential hires.
- End Users' Perceptions of RFID Catch Up With Reality
Unfortunately, now it is the solution providers who don't see what's really going on.