- Assisting End Users, Growing the RFID Market
Helping one company to use the technology, no matter how small the application, will accelerate RFID's adoption.
- Brand Problems for RFID Vendors
Responses to an RFID Journal survey indicate that even the retailers most educated about RFID are unfamiliar with many solution providers.
- A Question of Life or Death for RFID Companies
Would you rather be in a room with 10 people who have expressed an interest in your product, or with 1,000 people who have not?
- An Integrated RFID Solution for Retail
When RFID technology providers create an integrated, easy-to-use, scalable RFID solution, retailers will embrace it in a big way.
- More Reflections on NRF
RFID solution providers showed off some cool applications that deliver real value.
- Reflections on RFID and NRF's Big Show
RFID is getting more attention from retailers, but not nearly as much as it deserves—and many companies still don't grasp how the technology can improve their business.
- 10 Predictions for 2016
This will be a good year for the RFID industry, especially for companies selling systems to retail and apparel businesses.
- How I Fared on 2015's Predictions
The RFID industry made progress, but not as I had expected.
- It's the Best of Times—and the Worst of Times
Adoption of radio frequency identification technologies is picking up, but the number and size of projects are still too small to keep some RFID companies from going under.
- What Could Slow RFID Adoption?
Despite the advancements in the technology during the past five years and the expanding number of companies proving the business case for RFID, there are issues that could inhibit wide-scale use.
- RFPs Yet Another Sign of Growing Demand for RFID Solutions
RFID Journal has been posting more requests for proposals and receiving more requests for assistance than ever before.
- Signs of Accelerating Adoption
Beyond public announcements of RFID deployments, there are plenty of trends that indicate the pace of adoption is quickening.
- Missing the RFID Adoption Wave
End users and solution providers that aren't prepared for a faster pace of adoption will lose customers to competitors.
- How RFID Adoption Will Accelerate
The pace of adoption will be driven by retail and then spread to other sectors.
- The Tortoise and the Unicorn
Radio frequency identification technology has been slow to catch on, but it's a better investment than chasing the mythical unicorn.