- Find RFID Products from Around the World
RFID Journal LIVE! will feature 200 exhibitors from the United States, China and 23 other countries. Here's why that's meaningful.
- Why We Give Awards to End Users
The RFID Journal Awards are designed to highlight the successful use of RFID, which benefits everyone.
- RFID Consortium Brings Order to UHF Patents
News that Convergence Systems Ltd. has joined the patent pool is another sign that the RFID industry is maturing and has dealt effectively with intellectual property issues.
- Observations from NRF's Big Show, Part 2
RFID is gaining mindshare among retail technology providers, as well as more end users.
- Observations from NRF's Big Show, Part 1
The event showed how RFID technology providers are moving toward building more complete solutions.
- What Would Make RFID Adoption Explode?
Making systems simpler, easier to deploy and less expensive would propel adoption.
- Is This the Year RFID Takes Off?
Adoption in retail is moving inexorably toward the tipping point.
- New RFID Journal Awards
We have revised the categories to better reflect the current trends in RFID deployments.
- The Network Effect
Companies that have adopted radio frequency identification want to get everyone—including their competitors—on board.
- Navigating a Critical Road in the Dark
Many companies are deploying radio frequency identification systems without doing their homework and without good guidance.
- Identifying RFID Project Leaders
Advocates for the technology come from many different areas within a company and hold a wide variety of titles.
- My Wall Street Journal Op-Ed on RFID
The fact that a major newspaper has published an opinion piece suggests the tide has shifted in RFID's direction.
- The Changing Nature of Retail
Recent moves by Walmart and Macy’s illustrate the challenges all retailers face.
- RFID's Tipping Point
Have we reached or passed it—or has adoption not yet arrived at that magical moment when all businesses want to use the technology?
- Believe What You Read About RFID
Some benefits seem so amazing that companies are skeptical about the technology actually delivering such outsized returns.