- The Times—and RFID—Are a Changin'
The technology is evolving in new and innovative ways.
- It Pays to Be Educated About RFID
Some companies want to just deploy a radio frequency identification system without putting much thought into it, and that's a mistake.
- Tech Companies Hate the Physical World
Google, Apple, Microsoft and other technology giants are not getting behind RFID. Perhaps the reason is that the real world is just too messy.
- Who's to Blame for the Relatively Slow Pace of RFID Adoption?
Some say it is the end users who are too cautious about investing, but it may be solution providers unwilling to invest in marketing their products.
- Where Is the RFID Ecosystem?
Silicon Valley has been the birth place of so many high-technology startups because it has a lot of critical elements that the RFID industry simply lacks.
- Europe Leads the Way for RFID
European retailers, manufacturers and other companies have embraced radio frequency identification, and the vast productivity improvements that the technology brings, at a faster pace than businesses in any other region.
- RFID Needs to Be Part of the Building
Radio frequency identification has been advancing in leaps and bounds for the past few years, except when it comes to becoming part of a company's physical infrastructure.
- Change Is Hard
That's one key reason companies have not taken advantage of RFID technology to nearly the extent possible.
- RFID Brand and Product Awareness Remains Low
A survey of RFID Journal's readership found that Zebra Technologies, Impinj and Avery Dennison are the top three brands in the RFID industry, but awareness of what the leading companies sell remains low, particularly among end users.
- To Win Business, RFID Companies Need to Narrowcast
The key to success for RFID marketing is to focus on those actively seeking to invest in RFID solutions.
- Finding the Right RFID Solution
We've put together a list of exhibitors at RFID Journal LIVE! by product category, application and industry.
- The Value of Good Information
Companies require good information to make smart investments in technologies that can enhance their business.
- Creating an RFID Gorilla
Here is how to become the dominant player in RFID and ignite exponential growth.
- Update from NRF's Big Show
Several RFID companies exhibited new solutions at the event that were aimed at retailers.
- You Can't Deploy What You Can't See
Lack of awareness about RFID products is hindering adoption.