- How to Choose the Right RFID System
RFID Journal's new step-by-step guide will take the complexity out of choosing from the many options available.
- Out-of-the-Box RFID Solutions
RFID Journal is offering several starter kits from technology partners that end users can employ to track IT assets, apparel and other items.
- Latin America Gets Serious About RFID
End users at RFID Journal LIVE! LatAm were highly engaged and eager to explore how radio frequency identification can improve the way they do business.
- Event Spotlights the Business Benefits of RFID
Last week's RFID Journal LIVE! conference and exhibition revealed that more end users understand RFID's value and are moving forward with larger-scale projects.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Delivers Value, Guaranteed
I am so sure end users will benefit from attending LIVE! 2010, our eighth annual conference and exhibition, that I'm willing to guarantee it.
- Helping RFID Vendors Connect With RFID Buyers
RFID Journal's goal is to do even more to help vendors engage companies interested in deploying RFID solutions.
- Déjà Vu All Over Again
As they did with Wal-Mart, many suppliers are assuming Sam's Club will back off its EPC tagging requirements.