- Get the Basics Right
CEOs want to invest in transformation technologies, but they need to get the basics fixed first.
- Why the 'Experts' Don't Recommend RFID
The truth is that many consulting firms tell customers what they want to hear or simply recommend the safe options that other consultants are recommending.
- What Problem Does Your RFID Product Solve?
Too many RFID companies are focused on selling products and not on addressing business issues.
- Talent Might Be the RFID Entrepreneur's Biggest Problem
Being smarter than most of the people you've known can lead to overestimating your skills and making terrible business decisions.
- Opportunities for Label Converters
The growth of RFID adoption in retail, apparel, baggage tracking, food and other industries is creating new business for label converters, and a new resource can help them grow their business.
- Avery Dennison Doubles Down on RFID
The provider of RFID inlays, labels and serialization services has purchased Smartrac, another major provider of tags and labels, demonstrating it has great confidence in the future growth of the RFID market.
- Does the RFID Industry Need to Provide More Education?
Many companies have an outdated view of radio frequency identification technology, but you can't educate people who don't want to learn.
- Listening, Learning and Getting RFID Right
Companies often rush into a quick solution without educating themselves about RFID, and that is a mistake.
- Don't Be Short-Sighted About RFID
The technology offers the opportunity to greatly improve your operations, as long as you have the vision.
- Economy, RFID and Success in Brazil
Despite fluctuations in the nation's economy, RFID businesses can grow even more, including during crises, with the correct marketing actions.
- Thoughts on the Impinj-NXP Legal Battle
The patent-infringement case should not have much of an impact on users of RFID technology.
- Thoughts on RFID Journal LIVE! 2019
The conference and exhibition, which reflects the state of the RFID industry, shows that there is a lot of growth—and some challenges ahead.
- Now I Get to Learn About RFID
Every time I host an RFID Journal LIVE! event, I learn a few things about the technology that I didn't know.
- Helping Solution Providers Help You
Here are a few tips for companies attending next week's RFID Journal LIVE! event that can ensure your RFID project gets off to a good start.
- A Tool to Match Buyers and Sellers
RFID Journal LIVE!'s RFID Connect tool helps attendees find the exhibitors that can provide the hardware, software and services they need.