- A Tool to Match Buyers and Sellers
RFID Journal LIVE!'s RFID Connect tool helps attendees find the exhibitors that can provide the hardware, software and services they need.
- Think About RFID Strategically
If you are just using radio frequency identification to track your tools or parts bins, you are missing out on a lot of value the technology can deliver.
- Technology Serves to Improve Business
The most successful companies, both among RFID users and technology deployers, know how to investigate and discover changes in processes.
- The Times—and RFID—Are a Changin'
The technology is evolving in new and innovative ways.
- It Pays to Be Educated About RFID
Some companies want to just deploy a radio frequency identification system without putting much thought into it, and that's a mistake.
- Tech Companies Hate the Physical World
Google, Apple, Microsoft and other technology giants are not getting behind RFID. Perhaps the reason is that the real world is just too messy.
- Who's to Blame for the Relatively Slow Pace of RFID Adoption?
Some say it is the end users who are too cautious about investing, but it may be solution providers unwilling to invest in marketing their products.
- Where Is the RFID Ecosystem?
Silicon Valley has been the birth place of so many high-technology startups because it has a lot of critical elements that the RFID industry simply lacks.
- Europe Leads the Way for RFID
European retailers, manufacturers and other companies have embraced radio frequency identification, and the vast productivity improvements that the technology brings, at a faster pace than businesses in any other region.
- RFID Needs to Be Part of the Building
Radio frequency identification has been advancing in leaps and bounds for the past few years, except when it comes to becoming part of a company's physical infrastructure.
- Change Is Hard
That's one key reason companies have not taken advantage of RFID technology to nearly the extent possible.
- RFID Brand and Product Awareness Remains Low
A survey of RFID Journal's readership found that Zebra Technologies, Impinj and Avery Dennison are the top three brands in the RFID industry, but awareness of what the leading companies sell remains low, particularly among end users.
- To Win Business, RFID Companies Need to Narrowcast
The key to success for RFID marketing is to focus on those actively seeking to invest in RFID solutions.
- Finding the Right RFID Solution
We've put together a list of exhibitors at RFID Journal LIVE! by product category, application and industry.
- The Value of Good Information
Companies require good information to make smart investments in technologies that can enhance their business.