- BLE Provides RTLS for Tracking Production at Auto Ceramics Company
NGK Automotive Ceramics has reduced the amount of labor required to search for palletized products as they move through a partially automated system, using Quuppa technology and Thinkinside management software.
- RFID Drives Efficiency, Sales for Carvana
The online car retailer is managing the location and status of tens of thousands of used vehicles as they are received, inspected, processed and delivered to hubs and then to customers.
- VW Slovakia Optimizes Factory Vehicle Movement With RTLS
The solution, provided by Sewio, employs CEIT software and Decawave's RTLS tags and receivers to track the movement of each production vehicle, in order to manage how traffic flows in a complex and fluid assembly process.
- Western Kentucky University Builds Its Own RFID System for Parking Management
The in-house project includes a UHF RFID-enabled van that drives through open lots to collect tag reads, as well as RFID-enabled gates at closed lots to provide access control with a long read range.
- Drones Reduce Inventory Time from Days to Minutes at Car Dealerships
FoxTrac has adopted a solution from RFID and IoT systems supplier SmartX Technology to locate vehicles in Montreal concessionary yards.
- Volvo's Global RFID Initiative
The auto manufacturer shifts production into a higher gear, driving improvements and cost savings.
- Visualize This—Detroit Diesel Goes Green With RFID
The engine maker replaced reams of paper with visual tags to reduce waste.
- Swiss Manufacturer Adopts RFID to Stay Competitive
Sekisui Alveo, which manufactures foam products, uses the technology to improve inventory visibility and productivity.
- Italian Steel Pipe Manufacturer Tracks WIP Materials
Since deploying an RFID system to track pallets in a large industrial area, TenarisDalmine has increased production efficiencies and inventory accuracy, and improved worker safety.
- RFID Steers Arnold Clark Motorstore
The technology was integral to the design of a new showroom, helping the auto dealer to manage all of its cars and ensure the quality of its customer service.
- VW's Auto City Runs on RFID
As many as 700 customers daily pick up their new cars at Volkswagen's theme park, where workers use RFID to ready each vehicle and match it up with the right owner.