- Some Defense and Aerospace Companies Are Becoming Serious About RFID
The level of engagement at last week's RFID in Aerospace and Defense event was high, which is a good sign.
- Microsoft Offers a Lesson for RFID Companies
The mistakes that the software firm made in missing the boat on MP3 players, smartphones and tablets is a cautionary tale for auto-identification giants.
- Recognizing Kevin Ashton's Contributions to RFID Journal
The co-founder of the MIT Auto-ID Center and soon-to-be author wrote a column for 10 years that added greatly to the world's understanding of RFID's role in business and society.
- Can Zebra Change Its Stripes?
The company is known for supplying bar-code printers and RFID printer-encoders. Now Zebra needs to develop a new identity that encompasses RFID readers and bar-code scanners.
- Insights From RFID Journal LIVE! Brasil 2013
RFID's adoption in Brazil is still behind that of the United States and Europe, but companies are deploying the technology and solution providers are innovating.