- Virtual Event: RFID in Harsh Environments
View the PDFs and recordings from RFID Journal's recent online event.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- How to Attach UHF RFID Tags
Some items pose challenges—due to their size, shape or material, or the environment in which they need to be tracked—but with the right know-how, just about any item can be identified and managed.
- How to Choose a Passive UHF Handheld Reader
Ergonomics, read range and battery life lead the list of issues that must be considered when selecting the proper reader for your deployment.
- How to Deploy a Health-Care Real-Time Location System
Strategic advice from four hospitals that are tagging and tracking assets—and achieving a return on their investment—can help you plan a successful solution.
- How to Select a Real-Time Locating System
These four steps will help you determine the most cost-efficient solution for managing assets and improving the bottom line.
- How to Write a Request for Proposal
If your RFP contains the right information, it can help you identify the best systems integrator for your RFID deployment.
- How to Track IT Assets
Here are five steps to creating an RFID system that will organize and secure vital IT assets.
- How to RFID-Enable Your Warehouse
These six steps will help you determine whether RFID is the right option for your warehouse operations—and, if so, how to proceed along the path to deployment.
- How to Evaluate Competing Tag Technologies
Standard active-tag, WI-FI RFID and UWB RFID solution vendors are all vying for market share. The following five steps will help you select the best technology for your deployment.
- How to Select the Right RFID Tag
Do you need high-frequency or ultrahigh-frequency tags? Passive or active? And what about form factor? Here's what you should consider before you go shopping.