- Virtual Event: RFID in Harsh Environments
View the PDFs and recordings from RFID Journal's recent online event.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- Active RFID Tracks Conditions for Exhibits Worldwide
Fortecho Solutions' 433 MHz-based technology ensures the best conditions for artwork at five of the largest art institutes in the world, as well as mobile and private collections, leveraging RFID transmission technology from Wavetrend.
- RFID Aids Space Exploration on Mars and Beyond
NASA has deployed a fixed UHF RFID reading system known as REALM-1 on the International Space Station, while the REALM-2 flying RFID reading robot and REALM-3 Smart Stowage system are in the works for the coming years.
- RFID Addresses Harsh Environment, Tight Regulations in Chinese Oil and Gas Industry
Xerafy is providing its UHF RFID solutions for managing tools and pipes to CNOOC Oil and Gas, off-shore, as well as to PetroChina, at its onshore Junggar Basin site, to capture operation, maintenance and inspection details about equipment use in some of the world's harshest oil-drilling environments.
- CYBRA Edgefinity IoT to Be Deployed for Worker Safety
More than a decade after an apparent murder led to RTLS development, the technology is being offered to help prevent injuries, as well as track assets and analyze operations.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- Airbus, Suppliers Employ Automatic Validation System for RFID-Tagged Parts
The aircraft company developed its Airbus Tag Check software internally to automate the arduous process of confirming the operability and proper data storage on every RFID label or bar code attached to flyable parts.
- Health-Care Labs Get Healthier
Targeted solutions for monitoring specimens and tracking assets, and innovative research, promise to make RFID a standard tool in laboratories.
- RFID and Productivity Growth: Behind the Economic Statistics
Companies using radio frequency identification to automatically track and manage assets are lowering costs, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction and employee morale.
- Solutions for Automotive, Health Care and Retail
The Sensor Tadpole tag helps automobile manufacturers ensure that their vehicles are watertight; VueTrack-UDI enables medical device manufacturers to comply with the FDA's identification mandate and achieve internal benefits; Clarity 3.X software lets retailers manage enterprisewide inventory processes more effectively.
- Passive UHF RFID Sensor Tags Go Where No Sensors Have Gone Before
Now it's easy and economical for companies to monitor the condition of their assets, products, buildings and machinery in any environment.
- RFID Asset Tracking for Small Organizations
Now is a good time for small businesses and nonprofits to use the technology to manage inventory and improve efficiencies. Here are the issues to consider for a successful deployment.
- What You Need to Know About RFID Patient-Management Solutions
Monitoring patients in real time can improve services and safety, increase operational efficiencies and boost a hospital's reputation.
- Automating Compliance Processes
RFID will revolutionize the way in which organizations meet government regulations.