- RFID Keeps Service and Repair Vans Stocked and on Time
Dr. Know PC Medic believes tracking tools and assets will help it become the McDonald's of the computer repair franchise industry.
- Creating a Unique Retail Experience
Common People blends chic ambiance, an eclectic mix of art and fashion, and RFID technology to wow consumers.
- RFID Goes to Medical School
The Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, in Texas, is saving time and money by tracking state-of-the-art equipment used to enhance learning.
- RFID Controls Cargo Traffic at Hong Kong International Airport
Asia Airfreight Terminal deployed an RFID-based truck control system to monitor and manage traffic flow at two air-cargo terminals.
- Mining New Value From RFID
Mining companies worldwide have been using RFID to track assets, vehicles and workers above and below ground. Now industry pioneers are adopting new applications to further streamline production and reduce costs, as well as improve safety.
- Manufacturer Adopts RFID to Satisfy Customers
Sonoco integrates tags in its packaging products so companies can track goods through the supply chain, thereby improving inventory management.
- 2010 RFID Journal Award: RFID Helps Heal Body, Mind and Spirit
A patient-tracking system at the Disney Family Cancer Center improves services and reduces anxiety for those undergoing treatment.
- RFID Helps Understaffed Hospital Focus on Patients
At Pantai Hospital Ipoh, in Malaysia, RFID automates routine tasks, giving nurses time to provide quality patient care.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar Builds Benefits Onto Its RTLS
The Florida facility deployed an RFID-IR real-time locating system from Versus Technology to improve patient care. Now it also employs the solution to manage room turnover, track and monitor medical equipment, and automate workflow processes.
- An RFID Roadmap for Small and Midsize Contract Manufacturers
Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing, which makes aerospace components, deployed a work-in-process application to track orders for Boeing.
- RFID Steers Arnold Clark Motorstore
The technology was integral to the design of a new showroom, helping the auto dealer to manage all of its cars and ensure the quality of its customer service.
- WorkLink Takes RFID for a Ride
The free van service relies on the technology to improve its ability to connect people in isolated communities in Western Pennsylvania to public transit and jobs.
- Working the Room
Event-focused RFID technology helps NASSCOM, an Indian trade association, track and serve attendees at its annual international conference in Mumbai.
- A Tech-Savvy Medical Organization Gives the Thumbs-Up to RFID
Intermountain Healthcare implemented an RFID system to improve the speed and accuracy of laboratory testing.
- RFID Makes Pallet Tracking More Palatable
Japan Pallet Rental is deploying an RFID system to locate its rental pallets in the supply chain and create value-added services for its customers.