- Memorial Hospital Miramar Builds Benefits Onto Its RTLS
The Florida facility deployed an RFID-IR real-time locating system from Versus Technology to improve patient care. Now it also employs the solution to manage room turnover, track and monitor medical equipment, and automate workflow processes.
- An RFID Roadmap for Small and Midsize Contract Manufacturers
Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing, which makes aerospace components, deployed a work-in-process application to track orders for Boeing.
- RFID Steers Arnold Clark Motorstore
The technology was integral to the design of a new showroom, helping the auto dealer to manage all of its cars and ensure the quality of its customer service.
- WorkLink Takes RFID for a Ride
The free van service relies on the technology to improve its ability to connect people in isolated communities in Western Pennsylvania to public transit and jobs.
- Working the Room
Event-focused RFID technology helps NASSCOM, an Indian trade association, track and serve attendees at its annual international conference in Mumbai.
- A Tech-Savvy Medical Organization Gives the Thumbs-Up to RFID
Intermountain Healthcare implemented an RFID system to improve the speed and accuracy of laboratory testing.
- RFID Makes Pallet Tracking More Palatable
Japan Pallet Rental is deploying an RFID system to locate its rental pallets in the supply chain and create value-added services for its customers.
- Australian Mining Contractor Prevents Vehicular Collisions
Byrnecut Mining developed a cost-effective RFID solution to improve safety during short-term mining projects.
- Special Olympics Scores With RFID
The technology helps to facilitate the organization's Healthy Athletes initiative, which provides free health screenings for children and adults with intellectual disabilities.
- 10 Presentations From RFID Journal LIVE! 2009
Speakers at the conference offered numerous case studies on monitoring assets, inventories, items, temperatures and more.
- How Cognizant Cut Costs by Deploying RFID to Track IT Assets
In this PowerPoint presentation with audio, Hal Lavender, Chief Architect, Cognizant Technology Solutions, explains how the IT and business process outsourcing services company is using RFID to more accurately track data center assets with minimal cost.
- Using RFID to Optimize Medical Device Inventories at St Elizabeth Medical Center
In this PowerPoint presentation with audio, you will hear how St. Elizabeth Medical Center, in Utica, N.Y., was able to optimize inventory levels and better manage consignment stock, expired products and recall notifications with RFID.
- U.S. Department of Energy Employs RFID to Safeguard the Country
The Argonne National Laboratory developed an active RFID system that tracks nuclear materials to protect human health, the environment and national security.
- On the Trail of Hush Puppies
Indexport, S.A., the manufacturer and distributor of Hush Puppies footwear, employs RFID to accurately and precisely manage its real-time stock at its Spanish distribution center in Castellón. The system enables the company to efficiently fill customer orders and avoid stock-outs.
- RFID Takes Hold in the U.S. Air Force
Robins Air Force Base, in Georgia, developed an RFID system to track critical aircraft components and tools, thus saving money and improving safety. The asset-tracking system has been deployed at five other bases and could become part of a standard solution in the Air Force.