- Data-Center Firm Deploys RFID to Manage IT Assets
Brazil's Alog Data Centers automated its operations and processes at four facilities, to improve inventory accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Whirlpool Adopts RFID for Parts Identification
The system, deployed in the paint department at a washing machine manufacturing facility, enables real-time work-in-process inventory management.
- Correction Facility Tracks Visitors
The Virginia Beach Sheriff's Office is using RFID to ensure people are accounted for in the event of an evacuation.
- Boeing Program Automates Aircraft Maintenance Tasks
RFID Integrated Solutions, certified by the FAA, promises to help airlines save labor, time and money.
- Parker Hannifin Embeds RFID Tags in O-Rings
The solution was developed to prevent counterfeiting, but businesses also can use the technology to identify and track assets.
- Health Club Saves Money With RFID Laundry Solution
A deployment intended to thwart towel theft has yielded a fast ROI and paid off for the environment.
- Lufthansa Technik Automates Supply Management
The logistics services division turned to RFID to track time-sensitive materials and build a greener business.
- Argentine Winery Harvests Crops With RFID
Bodega Norton uncorks a tracking and payment solution to improve productivity.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Manages Outpatients Via RFID
The South Delhi, India, medical facility deployed a real-time location system to reduce wait times for testing.
- RFID Monitors Students' Beverages
Florida high schools use the technology to limit refills and control costs.
- RFID Eases Border-Crossing Traffic
The Mexican and U.S. governments worked together to automate toll collection.
- India's Largest Media Company Builds RFID Into New Headquarters
Sun TV Network is monitoring some 10,000 assets, 75,000 recording media and more than 200 vehicles.
- Portuguese Airline TAPs Into RFID
The national airline uses radio frequency identification to track engine-overhaul components and tools.
- A New Tool for Electronics Companies
Intel developed a design that allows consumer electronics manufacturers to link RFID to its microprocessors in computers, tablets and other devices, enabling myriad applications—from manufacturing to supply chain and retail.
- RFID Helps U.K. Tool-Rental Company Better Serve Customers
Speedy Services' on-site solution provides continuous access to equipment, to meet work crew schedules.