- Copper Cable Provider Improves Inventory Management and Security
Progistix deployed an active RFID real-time location system (RTLS) to track large reels at its 400,000-square-foot yard.
- RFID Helps Fuel an Oil Boom
Bantrel deployed a material-tracking solution to locate 70,000 parts during the construction of a multibillion-dollar tar-sands project in northern Canada.
- Chicago Hospital Deployment Delivers a Healthy ROI
Northwestern Memorial's investment in RFID results in real-time inventory accuracy and improved workflow for clinicians.
- ROI on Temperature-Monitoring Solution Leads to RFID Asset Tracking
Lifespan automated the humidity and temperature monitoring of pharmaceuticals and blood across its five hospitals, then began tracking high-value mobile assets.
- Finnish Recycling Firm Uses RFID to Create an Efficient and Profitable Business
Lassila & Tikanoja tracks tagged plastic containers used to transport glass bottles from nearly 5,000 collection points to eight waste-processing centers.
- U.S. Army Uses RFID to Track and Manage Parachutes
With no room for error, the chain-of custody solution reduces costs and labor and improves safety.
- World Wildlife Fund Uses RFID to Foil Poachers
A real-time tracking and monitoring solution helps protect endangered rhinos and other animals in Namibia.
- RFID Improves Safety at Assisted-Living Facility
Ohio's Light of Hearts Villa deployed a real-time location system to better identify residents in need of services.
- RFID Helps Rolls-Royce Canada Maintain Jets
The company is tracking an important tool to ensure it is not left inside engines after servicing.
- Hospital Deploys RFID to Boost Hand-Washing Compliance
Pennsylvania's Robert Packer Hospital decreases the rate of health-care-associated infections by monitoring workers' hand hygiene.
- Cement Manufacturer Plans RFID Rollout to All 16 Plants
India's ACC Ltd. says its tracking solution improves efficiencies, safety and customer satisfaction, delivering a return on investment.
- Data-Center Firm Deploys RFID to Manage IT Assets
Brazil's Alog Data Centers automated its operations and processes at four facilities, to improve inventory accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Whirlpool Adopts RFID for Parts Identification
The system, deployed in the paint department at a washing machine manufacturing facility, enables real-time work-in-process inventory management.
- Correction Facility Tracks Visitors
The Virginia Beach Sheriff's Office is using RFID to ensure people are accounted for in the event of an evacuation.
- Boeing Program Automates Aircraft Maintenance Tasks
RFID Integrated Solutions, certified by the FAA, promises to help airlines save labor, time and money.