- Community Hospital Finds RFID Is a Good Fit
Wayne HealthCare uses the technology to lower the cost of managing IT assets and improve patient services.
- Belgian Company Gets an ROI from Its Warehouse-Management Solution
ENGIE Fabricom RFID-tracks nearly 90,000 assets at eight locations within the country.
- A Gem of a Solution
Golden Environmental Mat Services tracks one-ton mats, so they don't get lost in the mud on job sites or harm environmentally fragile terrain.
- RFID Gets to the Root of Surgical Services Problems
Florida Hospital uses real-time location data to understand why delays and bottlenecks occur, to improve OR performance and patient satisfaction.
- A Healthy Partnership Solves Hospital Problems
TrackCore's Operating Room software, integrated with Terso's RFID cabinets, automates tissue and implant tracking, improving efficiencies, facilitating government compliance and boosting nurse satisfaction.
- Toronto Hospital Improves OR Department
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre RFID-tracks surgery patients to reduce bottlenecks and keep family members and friends informed.
- Cruise Ship Fights Fire With RFID
The Ruby Princess keeps crew safe with a personnel-tracking system.
- French Laundry Company Cleans Up Linen Losses
BIH adopted RFID to save costs and improve customer service.
- Landscaping Company Keeps Tabs on Tools
Environmental Management adopted an RFID asset-tracking solution to eliminate losses and monitor inventory.
- Hospital Lab Benefits From RFID Inventory-Management Solution
Saint Francis Laboratory Services automated processes, saving labor costs, reducing errors and freeing up cash.
- Kuehne + Nagel Monitors Pharmaceuticals to Improve Customer Service
The global transportation and logistics firm turns to RFID to track the location and temperature of shipments.
- Hospital Defines Its Problem, Then Deploys RFID Technology
University Hospital in San Antonio improved its workflow processes and used a real-time location system to automate them.
- Copper Cable Provider Improves Inventory Management and Security
Progistix deployed an active RFID real-time location system (RTLS) to track large reels at its 400,000-square-foot yard.
- RFID Helps Fuel an Oil Boom
Bantrel deployed a material-tracking solution to locate 70,000 parts during the construction of a multibillion-dollar tar-sands project in northern Canada.
- Chicago Hospital Deployment Delivers a Healthy ROI
Northwestern Memorial's investment in RFID results in real-time inventory accuracy and improved workflow for clinicians.