- RFID Is Now a Corporate Priority
Delta Air Lines and Macy's are among the companies making RFID a strategic imperative. What do they know that other firms don't?
- Awards Finalists Highlight the Maturation of RFID
The scope and complexity of many deployments show that RFID can play a role in mission-critical applications.
- 10 Predictions for 2016
This will be a good year for the RFID industry, especially for companies selling systems to retail and apparel businesses.
- How I Fared on 2015's Predictions
The RFID industry made progress, but not as I had expected.
- IATA Event Suggests Airlines Are Embracing RFID
As more parts are tagged on Airbus and Boeing planes, carriers are beginning to find value in using the technology for their own purposes.
- Airbus Continues to Innovate
With the appointment of Carlo Nizam to head its digitalization strategy, the airplane maker is charting a flight path toward greater efficiency and profitability.
- Free the People
Workers want to be more efficient, so project managers should show them how RFID can help them break the shackles of the old way of doing things.
- Why End Users Should Discuss Their RFID Deployments
If the RFID market flourishes, companies will achieve greater benefits.
- Inside the RFID Journal Database
Data regarding who is subscribing shows that RFID adoption is picking up in aerospace, retail and energy—and that venture capitalists are becoming interested in the technology once more.
- Real Momentum
An increase in end users attending RFID Journal LIVE! is further evidence that RFID adoption is picking up.
- An RFID Solution for Any Business Problem
At RFID Journal LIVE! 2014, there will be a variety of tags, readers and software on display for virtually any application.
- What You Can Learn About RFID From Others
Listening to companies that have deployed radio frequency identification in your industry is valuable—as is learning from those who have deployed RFID in other sectors.
- The Year Ahead
Expect to see RFID adoption accelerate, but not explode.
- Not Knowing Is the Hardest Part
Whether you are trying to locate lost luggage or a shipment of critical parts, the lack of visibility prevents you from making contingency plans.
- Everyone Benefits When RFID Companies Focus on Specific Applications or Industries
RFID Global Solution and a handful of other providers are targeting customer segments—and winning business as a result.