- Learn RFID Best Practices from BAE Systems
The presentation the company delivered at RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 offers valuable lessons to any business that wants to deploy an RFID solution successfully.
- Free RFID Baggage-Tracking Workshop for Airlines
To help airlines figure out what they need to do to implement an RFID system and comply with IATA requirements, RFID Journal is offering a free seminar at this year's LIVE! event.
- RFID Data Equals Business Intelligence
Delta Air Lines finds that information provided by RFID regarding life vests, emergency equipment and oxygen canisters enables it to plan more effectively and make better business decisions.
- Airline Industry Embraces RFID Baggage Tracking
The IATA's board voted at its general meeting to develop a standard within one year for using RFID to track luggage. The industry body aims to start rolling the technology out globally in 2020.
- RFID Is the First Step Toward Digital Transformation
Companies that want to be truly digital—and truly efficient and effective, and take advantage of advances in artificial intelligence—need to deploy radio frequency identification technologies. Here's why.
- What Does "Digital Transformation" Really Mean?
Like "Internet of Things," the term is often undefined, or is defined very differently by various so-called experts. Here's what digital transformation is all about.
- You Can't Deploy What You Can't See
Lack of awareness about RFID products is hindering adoption.
- Some Defense and Aerospace Companies Are Becoming Serious About RFID
The level of engagement at last week's RFID in Aerospace and Defense event was high, which is a good sign.
- Industrywide Approaches to RFID
The aerospace and defense sectors are being propelled by large players to adopt radio frequency identification.
- Delta's $2 Million Gift to the Auburn RFID Lab
Some companies want to implement RFID on the cheap, while others, such as Delta Air Lines, realize how powerful the technology is and want to get it right.
- What You Can Learn From the NFL
Tracking players and footballs might seem irrelevant to business, but there are things companies can learn from using RFID in this way.
- Is RFID Essential in Manufacturing?
One day, all large manufacturers will use the technology to cut costs and streamline their operations.
- RFID Journal's Fall Events Lineup
We'll be hosting conferences for retailers and brand owners in September, for businesses in Europe in November, and for those in the aerospace and defense sectors in December.
- RFID Helps NFL's Competition Committee
The National Football League is looking at data from ultra-wideband transponders in footballs to help decide whether to narrow the width of its goalposts.
- The Network Effect
Companies that have adopted radio frequency identification want to get everyone—including their competitors—on board.