- Registration Now Open for RFID Journal LIVE! 2017
RFID Journal's 15th annual conference and exhibition will be held on May 9-11, at the Phoenix Convention Center, in Arizona.
- Leading Retailers to Share RFID Case Studies at RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2016
The one-day event, being held in London on Nov. 10, will include a conference track focused on the retail and apparel sectors.
- Delta Air Lines, U.S. Air Force, Northrop Grumman and Others to Share Best Practices for Using RFID Technologies
RFID in Aerospace and Defense will help attendees determine how to deploy RFID in their operations.
- Macy's to RFID-Tag 100 Percent of Items
Speaking at last week's RFID in Retail and Apparel conference, Bill Connell, the company's SVP of logistics and operations, said Macy's aim is to have all items RFID-tagged at the source by the end of 2017.
- SML to Host RFID Pop-Up Retail Store in Conjunction With RFID Journal's RFID in Retail and Apparel Event
The one-day conference will be held in New York City on Oct. 6, and attendees will be able to visit the store on Oct. 5-6.
- RFID Journal to Provide Education to Address Accelerating RFID Adoption in Aerospace, Defense
The company will hold its RFID in Aerospace and Defense event in Long Beach, Calif., on Oct. 20.
- RFID Journal to Hold 12th Annual LIVE! Europe Conference in London on Nov. 10
The one-day event will include a conference track focused on the retail and apparel sectors.
- RFID Journal to Hold RFID in Aerospace and Defense Event in Long Beach, Calif.
Fast-track RFID training will be offered on Oct. 19, one day prior to the event.
- SMARTRAC, RFMicron Release Passive RFID Temperature Sensor Technology
The new sensors enable users to track the temperatures of products or assets via low-cost disposable passive RFID tags and off-the-shelf UHF EPC Gen 2 readers.