Latest RFID Videos
- IoT Is Buzzy, But Strategies Are Fuzzy: Gain Sanity Amid the IoT Madness
The Internet of Things is the most hyped concept, application or suite of technologies that the IT sector has encountered in many years. The challenge, however, is finding a clear definition for I...
- Awards Finalist for Best New Product
This award, formerly Best in Show, is given to the company that exhibits the best new RFID product or service at RFID Journal LIVE! An independent panel of judges has selected 10 finalists. Each f...
- Award Finalist for Best New Product
This award, formerly Best in Show, is given to the company that exhibits the best new RFID product or service at RFID Journal LIVE! An independent panel of judges has selected 10 finalists, which ...
- Award Finalist for Best New Product
This award, formerly Best in Show, will be given to the company that exhibits the best new RFID product or service at RFID Journal LIVE! An independent panel of judges has selected 10 finalists, w...
- IoT Conference: Keynote: Securing the Internet of Things
Smart cities, smarter homes, wearable technology, embedded chips and amazing new virtual experiences—these are just a few of the promises offered by the Internet of Things (IoT). But how can we pos...
- Supply Chain/Logistics: Transit Authority Automates Predictive Maintenance Program Via RFID
Utah Transit Authority (UTA) provides public transportation throughout the Wasatch Front of Utah, in the Salt Lake City area. Historically, UTA manually tracked its major component inventory using...
- Supply Chain/Logistics: Improving Inventory Control With RFID at USC
A UHF solution is enabling the University of Southern California (USC) to boost the accuracy of inventory data related to more than 60,000 pieces of on- and off-campus housing furnishings. Before t...
- Item-Level RFID Workshop: The John Lewis Success Story: From Pilot to Deployment
John Lewis is a leading department store retailer in the UK, owned by The John Lewis Partnership, which also operates Waitrose supermarkets. In 2007 they made their first foray into RFID with a on...
- IoT Conference: Sponsored Session: Enabling the IoT for Industry
What is the Internet of Things and how does it relate to industrial applications? The IoT is generally thought of as a consumer phenomenon, however there are many low cost sensing technologies, in...
- Item-Level RFID Workshop: Retailer Use Cases: Where the Benefits of Item-Level RFID Are
RFID technology can be used for daily cycle counts, replenishment, promotions management, customer engagement and other in-store applications. But what are the basic applications of EPC RFID in the...
- Item-Level RFID Workshop: Gaining Optimal RFID Performance by Implementing the GS1 US Tagged Item Performance Protocol
The GS1 US Tagged Item Performance Protocol (TIPP) Guideline provides a standard means to express performance requirements and a standard test protocol to verify the performance of a tagged item (n...
- Supply Chain/Logistics: DIRECTV Uses RFID to Cut Inventory Time
Broadcast satellite company DIRECTV is implementing a radio frequency identification system to track 200,000 pieces of equipment at three broadcast centers, as well as nearly 200 smaller facilitie...
- Innovation: Transacting Bitcoin Via NFC
BitFlo is a point-of-sale and ATM app that enables users to pay for merchandise and services with Bitcoin via a secure Near Field Communication credential and mobile device. Customers are given a ...
- Awards Finalist for the RFID Green Award:
This award will be given to the end-user company that has demonstrated the best use of RFID technology to improve the environment, increase recycling or enhance sustainability. The three finalists,...
- Solution Provider Session: Achieving Real Business Value From RFID—Why You Should Act Now
Game-changing technologies enable early adopters to gain competitive advantage and drive shareholder value. Leading companies in many industries are already gaining that advantage from RFID, and ou...
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER