Latest RFID Videos
- Solution-Provider Session: Omni-ID
This sponsored session features a presentation from Omni-ID, one of the leading provider of specialty RFID tags.
George E. Daddis, Jr. Ph.D, CEO, Omni-ID
- Cashless on the Catwalk: Visa's Reinvented Retail Experience
Fashion label House of Holland teamed up with Visa, Flomio and the makers of the NFC Ring to create a buying experience in 100 days that has taken fashion and retail by storm. What would your shopp...
- The Art and Implications of Innovation: Draft Day or DNA Tag?
What do Draft Day and DNA tagging have in common? The NFL has been conducting a draft since 1936. What are some of the factors involved in each team’s decision on whom to draft? How do these same c...
- Reading the Waves: Using RFID for Human Object Interaction Detection
Disney Research, a part of The Walt Disney Co. focused on technical innovation, has developed a low-cost, unobtrusive method of using RFID to understand how humans interact with objects. By monitor...
- RTLS Helps Manage Training Programs
Momentum Aerospace Group (MAG) has incorporated an ultra-wideband-based real-time location system to help law-enforcement organizations measure and analyze trainees' performance. MAG, a provider of...
- Most Innovative Use of RFID
The finalists for this award, given to the end-user company with the most novel use of RFID technology, are: Berntsen International, for its innovative InfraMarker System, which integrates UHF RFID...
- Beacons Boost Ridership, Adjust Service for Blacksburg Transit
Bus passengers in Blacksburg, Va., are locating their bus stops and buses using an app called BT4U (Blacksburg Transit for You) in conjunction with beacons attached to buses and bus stops. The agen...
- Solution Provider Session: How NFC and Cashless Payments Are Changing the Way We Experience Brands and Events
Based on real industry experience with numerous large-scale music and food festivals, sports stadiums, pop-up shops and conferences, this session will focus on the 4D customer experience. Learn how...
- GS1 UK Supply Chain Update
The existence and promotion of the GS1 EPC RFID standard since 2005 has, in no small way, contributed to the wider adoption of RFID, particularly in the retail industry in the apparel and general m...
- RFID Enables Remote Inventory Visibility
Endries International Inc. (a Wolseley Industrial Group company) is using an RFID-enabled tracking system to automate self-service, remote inventory visibility for its customers. The firm distribut...
- KLM Maintenance Cuts Parts' Packaging Costs With RFID
Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance (AFI KLM E&M), the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) arm of Air France KLM, is using a Web-based Aviation Packaging Information System (APIS...
- DePuy Synthes Improves Efficiency With RFID
The DePuy Synthes Companies, part of Johnson & Johnson, provides orthopaedic and neurological products and services. An early adopter of UHF RFID technology, the firm has used the technology to eff...
- Nonprofit Organization Uses RFID to Track Inventory
Dress for Success (DFS) South Central PA affiliate is employing RFID to track the apparel it provides to its clients free of charge. The RFID system enables DFS to track each tagged garment and acc...
- FAA Perspective and Regulatory Update on Aircraft RFID Applications
The benefits of radio frequency identification in the aerospace and defense sector are well known. The ultimate objective for all players in these sectors is continued air safety. In this session, ...
- OrbitalATK Uses RFID to Manufacture Composite Aerostructures
OrbitalATK’s Aircraft Commercial Center of Excellence (ACCE) is dedicated to high-rate composite structures manufacturing for the Airbus A350 XWB and Boeing 787 Dreamliner programs. Learn how the u...
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER