Latest RFID Videos
- Solution Provider Session: Achieving Real Business Value From RFID—Why You Should Act Now
Game-changing technologies enable early adopters to gain competitive advantage and drive shareholder value. Leading companies in many industries are already gaining that advantage from RFID, and ...
- Innovation: Downtown Stores Use BLE to Improve Customer Service
Merchants in two Canadian cities have deployed Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons in conjunction with an app enabling shoppers to top off payments on their parking meters. The solution consists of ...
- Innovation: Building Tradeshow Booth Traffic and Sales Leads With RFID
Multi Image Group (MIG), an innovative corporate event-planning company, is using RFID technology to enhance the booth experience at tradeshows. Partnering with TD Auto Finance (TDAF) at the annual...
- Innovation: RFID Powers College Football Hall of Fame
The College Football Hall of Fame is using an ultrahigh-frequency (UHF) RFID system, enabling visitors to enjoy a personalized experience at exhibits located throughout the facility. The solution i...
- Manufacturing: 3-D Printing and RFID: A New Industrial Revolution
As technology advances in capability and quality, traditional manufacturers are turning to 3-D printing or additive manufacturing (AM), not as a replacement for high-volume manufacturing, but as a ...
- Manufacturing: Michelin Uses RFID to Improve Performance
Tire manufacturer Michelin has demonstrated knowledge of embedding RFID UHF in several harsh environment applications, such as heavy truck tires, endurance racing tires and Michelin's Tweel airless...
- Retail/Apparel: Marks & Spencer Broadens and Deepens its RFID Use
A pioneer in the use of radio frequency identification, Marks & Spencer (M&S) is one of the United Kingdom's leading retailers, with some 760 stores. In 2001, M&S began using RFID to track delive...
- Retail/Apparel: Brascol Uses RFID to Improve Inventory Control
Brascol, a leading wholesaler and distributor of babies' and children's clothing in Brasil, has deployed a radio frequency identification solution to optimize control of its inventory, increase ope...
- Retail/Apparel: Ritani Uses RFID to Engage Shoppers, Increase Sales
Jewelry company Ritani is using an RFID solution enabling retailers that sell their jewelry to automatically display information about merchandise that customers asked to see, and also allows those...
- Retail/Apparel: Moods of Norway Increases Sales Via RFID
Scandinavian clothing company Moods of Norway (MoN) has equipped 13 of its stores with RFID technology to better manage its inventory. This deployment follows a six-month pilot that boosted sales o...
- Technology and Infrastructure: Bridging the Gap: Creative RFID and Infrastructure Solutions
Those who live in cities assume infrastructure is readily available, and that being disconnected is never an issue. But not all buildings, facilities and field locations are connected. The RFID App...
- Technology and Infrastructure: Reducing Waste and Losses in the Postharvest Supply Chain
The deterioration of strawberry quality during distribution can lead to consumer dissatisfaction, losses and reduced sales. As part of the University of Arkansas' National Strawberry Sustainabilit...
- Visibility/Traceability: RFID Speeds Vehicles Through Assembly
Troy Design & Manufacture (TDM), a subsidiary of Ford Motor Co., is using an RFID-based solution to reduce the amount of labor time employees spend manually tracking work-in-progress (WIP) on paper...
- Solution Provider Session: Unlocking New Applications for UHF RFID
NXP introduces the latest innovation in RAIN RFID and announces the industry's first tag IC designed in accordance with the latest GS1 UHF RFID Gen2v2 standard. Leading RF performance, unexpected n...
- Visibility/Traceability: Tracking Radioactive Sources In-Transit
Radioactive sources are used in the oil and gas industry to characterize wells providing critical data to exploit geological formations in pursuit of oil caches. These mobile radioactive sources a...
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER