- Registration Now Open for RFID in Aerospace and Defense
The one-day conference, to be held on Dec. 13, 2017, will feature fast-track RFID training on Dec. 12, prior to the event's opening.
- RFID Journal to Hold RFID in Retail and Apparel Event in New York City
The one-day conference, being held on Sept. 26, 2017, is designed to help retailers and brand owners learn how they can benefit from deploying RFID.
- Registration Now Open for RFID Journal's 13th Annual European Event
RFID Journal LIVE! Europe, to be held on Nov. 16 in London (with a day of certification training on Nov. 15), will focus on the benefits of employing RFID to improve business operations across Europe.
- RFID Journal to Hold 13th Annual LIVE! Europe Conference in London
The one-day event, being held on Nov. 16, will include a conference track focused on the retail and apparel sectors, with RFID certification training on Nov. 15.
- RFID Journal Announces Winners of Its 11th Annual RFID Journal Awards
Lululemon Athletica, Honda and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center are among the winners for 2017, and were announced at RFID Journal's 15th annual RFID Journal LIVE! conference, held in Phoenix, Ariz.
- RFID Journal Announces LIVE! 2017 Highlights
Business professionals from leading companies in every sector and from around the world gathered at the RFID industry's largest and most important event.
- RFID Journal LIVE! to Feature New RFID Products
Companies from around the world will unveil their latest innovations at the event, being held next month in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Defense and Aerospace Industry Leaders to Discuss RFID's Benefits at LIVE! 2017
RFID Journal's 15th annual event, being held on May 9-11 in Phoenix, Ariz., will feature a defense and aerospace conference track including a DoD session panel.
- Leaders from Across All Major Industries to Attend LIVE! 2017
Business professionals from leading companies in every sector and from around the world will attend RFID Journal's annual conference and exhibition, to be held on May 9-11, in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Finalists Unveiled for 11th Annual RFID Journal Awards
RFID Journal has announced the finalists for its 2017 awards. The winners will be revealed at this year's LIVE! event, being held in Phoenix, Ariz., on May 9-11.
- Leaders Representing Retail and Apparel Industries to Discuss RFID's Benefits at LIVE! 2017
RFID Journal's 15th annual event will feature a retail and apparel conference track, a general-session panel and a special retail workshop.
- LIVE! 2017 Keynotes to Discuss RFID Deployments Currently Under Way
RFID Journal's upcoming event will feature several keynotes and general sessions, including presentations from Honda, the U.S. Army and Auburn University.
- LIVE! 2017 to Feature Exhibitors from a Record 25 Countries
RFID Journal's upcoming event has attracted the top RFID companies from around the world.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2017 to Feature IOT Pavilion, AIM Pavilion and International China Pavilion
The conference and exhibition will highlight leading companies' radio frequency identification deployments and demonstrate the latest technology solutions.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2017 to Feature Eight Preconference Seminars
This year's topics will include content for the energy and retail sectors and for IT professionals, as well as how to track medical devices, and warehouse and inventory management.