- Scalpers Deploys RFID Across 150 Stores
The company is rolling out a solution from Nedap by first bringing nine "champion" stores live, then using those stores for training and rollout of the entire chain across Europe and globally.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- Understanding Beer Drinkers, One RFID-Enabled Pour at a Time
Pacific PourHouse is among the most recent companies to launch an RFID-based self-serve beer wall that not only has put beer pouring in the hands of customers, but also feeds intelligence about drinking habits to management, helping them stock the most popular beverages.
- Rebecca Minkoff Extends Its RFID System Beyond the Store
By adding a QR code to each of its luxury bags, the New York fashion retailer is enabling shoppers to access content after they make a purchase, as part of the Digital Emotional Intelligence offering from Avery Dennison RBIS and EVRYTHNG.
- Tigrara, Elza Romero Stores Inventory 4,000 Items Within Two Hours
The two companies have adopted an RFID solution to gain visibility into the circulation of their products from factories to the point of sale to consumers.
- RFID Lets Customers Self-Serve Craft Beers
Canadian bar and restaurant Barney's Pub & Grill is selling beer by the glass or by the ounce, via a self-serve beer wall using HF RFID technology from PourMyBeer.
- Erste Group Banks on RFID
The Austrian financial services provider has introduced a smart wristband and sticker for mobile payments.
- Rebecca Minkoff Brings Self-Service to Its SoHo Store With RFID
The fashion retailer is using technology from QueueHop to allow shoppers to select and pay for an item, then unlock its security hard tag based on RFID reads of that tag.
- Fort Lauderdale Tracks Building Permits
The city monitors the flow of documents, saving time and improving customer service.
- Buying Shoes in 20 Seconds
A Brazilian company has developed a solution to simplify the checkout process for retail footwear, and has tested customers' experience with RFID technology at a laboratory store.
- Decathlon Scores a Big Win With RFID
The French sporting goods retailer is tracking most of its products from factories to more than 1,000 stores in 25 countries.
- SupplySentry Keeps a Lookout on Inventory for Package Printers
All Printing Resources developed an RFID solution to manage supplies at customer sites, which delivers benefits to clients as well as its own business.
- Small Repair Business Streamlines Processes
Stoll & Co., in Ohio, uses RFID to manage the roughly 12,000 watches it handles monthly, improving productivity and customer service.
- RFID Captures the Action on Hawaiian Zip Line
Princeville Ranch Adventure Tours uses Snapsportz, an automated photography system, to boost revenue and improve customer service.