Event Presentation Videos
- Preparing for the Technology-Enabled Future of Retail
Retail is changing, as everyone knows. Social media and ubiquitous connectivity are driving new shopping habits and new consumer expectations. This session will focus on how companies can manage th...
- Solution-Provider Session: IoT in Retail - Make It Simple, Powerful and Accessible
RFID now delivers 99% accuracy in minutes. This visibility can improve availability, streamline operations and provide insight. With that, retailers face the challenge of processing and making sens...
- Herman Kay Uses RFID to Track and Improve Garment Production
Herman Kay, a manufacturer of coats and outerwear for women and men, has deployed an RFID-based tracking system that is leading to measurable improvements in its operations. The company markets its...
- Rapid RFID Adoption and the Connected Future
According to industry experts, there will be approximately 8.7 billion tagged apparel items in the market by the end of this year. Our industry is seeing unprecedented adoption levels of EPC RFID. ...
- The Business Case for RFID in Retail Apparel
RFID Journal has conducted extensive research to understand the business case for RFID in apparel retail, and to create metrics that companies in that sector can use to determine the likely return ...
- River Island Uses RFID to Improve Visibility and Combat Loss
Fashion brand River Island operates more than 350 stores throughout Europe, the Philippines and the Middle East, as well as a high-traffic website that ships to more than 100 countries worldwide. T...
- Jack Wills Deploys RFID to Drive Stock Accuracy
British retailer Jack Wills is using RFID to improve visibility into its stock movements. After a successful proof-of-concept at two of its stores, the chain—which operates more than 90 locations...
- Insights and Next Steps From a Major RFID Deployment
Jonathan Aitken was with lululemon athletica for 6 years, serving as the program director for their RFID deployment which won the 2017 RFID Journal Award for Best Retail Implementation. In this ses...
- How to Prepare for Your RFID Project Success
As with most things in life, preparing for your RFID project will insure its success. Most users focus on the hardware and software aspects, but it is the people who make it a success—or not. Learn...
- Delta Improves Maintenance Efficiencies With RFID
Many large companies struggle to manage maintenance of their fleets, manufacturing machines and other complex assets. Delta Air Lines, which operates more than 5,000 flights daily across an extensi...
- OrbitalATK Uses RFID to Manufacture Composite Aerostructures
OrbitalATK’s Aircraft Commercial Center of Excellence (ACCE) is dedicated to high-rate composite structures manufacturing for the Airbus A350 XWB and Boeing 787 Dreamliner programs. Learn how the u...
- A Strategic Approach to RFID
Companies in the defense sector are being asked to tag shipments to the U.S. Department of Defense and some aerospace manufacturers. RFID can deliver internal benefits, but companies need to develo...
- Equipment Value Stream Management and RFID at BAE Systems
BAE Systems' Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls,...
- Solution-Provider Session - Mojix
Learn how to use RFID technology and big-data software to streamline manufacturing, ensure compliance and enable comprehensive, real-time asset visibility.
Speaker: Marc Hoster, Sr. Di...
- Solution-Provider Session - Apptricity
Speaker: Tim Garcia, CEO and President, Apptricity
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER