- How Will U.S. Companies Spend Their Tax Cut?
The tax rate for businesses has been cut to 21 percent, from 39.1 percent, giving profitable firms a nice windfall; smart companies will invest in technologies such as RFID.
- Some Defense and Aerospace Companies Are Becoming Serious About RFID
The level of engagement at last week's RFID in Aerospace and Defense event was high, which is a good sign.
- Delta's $2 Million Gift to the Auburn RFID Lab
Some companies want to implement RFID on the cheap, while others, such as Delta Air Lines, realize how powerful the technology is and want to get it right.
- What You Can Learn From the NFL
Tracking players and footballs might seem irrelevant to business, but there are things companies can learn from using RFID in this way.
- Is RFID Essential in Manufacturing?
One day, all large manufacturers will use the technology to cut costs and streamline their operations.
- A Conversation With Macy's Bill Connell
The company's senior VP of logistics and operations shared insights into RFID's value for replenishment, omnichannel fulfillment and other retail applications.
- Identifying RFID Project Leaders
Advocates for the technology come from many different areas within a company and hold a wide variety of titles.
- RFID Is Now a Corporate Priority
Delta Air Lines and Macy's are among the companies making RFID a strategic imperative. What do they know that other firms don't?
- The Platform Tech Companies Can't See
Amazon, Google, IBM and Microsoft are focused on artificial intelligence, but are missing out on the importance of RFID.
- Awards Finalists Highlight the Maturation of RFID
The scope and complexity of many deployments show that RFID can play a role in mission-critical applications.
- What Is RFID's Value in the Warehouse?
We don't really know, since it has never been accurately quantified—and that should change.
- Airbus Continues to Innovate
With the appointment of Carlo Nizam to head its digitalization strategy, the airplane maker is charting a flight path toward greater efficiency and profitability.
- Free the People
Workers want to be more efficient, so project managers should show them how RFID can help them break the shackles of the old way of doing things.
- The Internet of Things Journal
We're expanding our editorial offering because businesspeople will need a reliable source of information about how to leverage IoT technologies.
- The Energy Sector Embraces RFID
Companies that produce, refine and deliver energy products are beginning to get serious about using RFID to improve their operations.