- Nebraska Hospital Boosts Efficiency, Patient Care With RFID
Cardinal Health's Inventory Management Solutions, installed at Nebraska Medicine, track the storage and use of high-value supplies for surgical procedures, thereby reducing out-of-stocks and expirations, while also automating patient billing.
- Resorts World Genting Malaysia Tracks 100,000 Uniforms With RFID-Based System
The resort has reduced labor costs and loss by automating its uniform-management system—reading RFID tags on garments as they are turned into the laundry facility, then are sorted and returned to employees.
- Speedy Services Manages Vibration, Conference Attendance, Equipment Rental via RFID
The company has spent more than a decade building RFID solutions that enable automatic onsite equipment rental for customers, as well as tracking the amount of hand vibration to which construction workers are exposed and providing personalized information to delegates at its annual exposition.
- San Diego International Airport Deploys Beacons for IT Efficiency, Passenger App
The Bluetooth Low Energy system, from Spark Compass, brings location-based data to passengers using an airport app, and location-targeted service calls to IT personnel on a Samsung smart watch.
- Reforestation Project Uses RFID Data for Forest Analytics
HLH provides RFID-based data to customers, as well as to partners such as Paradise Helicopters, and analyzes that information to better manage its forest of koa and sandalwood trees.
- Drones Reduce Inventory Time from Days to Minutes at Car Dealerships
FoxTrac has adopted a solution from RFID and IoT systems supplier SmartX Technology to locate vehicles in Montreal concessionary yards.
- Canadian Uniform Company Tracks Products With RFID
The system that Logistik Unicorp built in-house enables it to link raw materials with finished products, and to track those goods as they are received from a manufacturer, stored in its warehouse and then shipped to individual customers.
- NFC Helps Charity With Fundraising Event
Tipping Point received more than $7 million in donations within half an hour.
- Volvo's Global RFID Initiative
The auto manufacturer shifts production into a higher gear, driving improvements and cost savings.
- Onsite Mechanic Firm Manages Inventory via RFID
Armored Diesel Repair & Services developed a Smart Trailer that delivers internal benefits and lowers customer downtime and costs.
- Manufacturer Uses RFID to Put a New Face on Cabinet-Making
American Woodmark tags and tracks doors to improve inventory accuracy, production and customer service.
- Landscaping Company Keeps Tabs on Tools
Environmental Management adopted an RFID asset-tracking solution to eliminate losses and monitor inventory.
- RFID Helps Refinery Project Manage Materials for Multiple Contractors
North West Redwater Partnership is using a materials-management solution that allows construction contractors to manage their own materials and NWR managers to oversee the process.
- Europe's Largest Gold Mine Tracks Ore
A rugged RFID tag allows managers at Agnico Eagle's Kittilä mine to monitor processes and improve production.
- Custom Door Maker Turns to RFID to Better Manage Business
Canada's Lambton Doors has gained visibility into its entire manufacturing process, boosting productivity and customer service.