- RFID Reshapes Supply Chain Management
- Plastic semiconductor ink opens door to low-cost RFID
- Henkel on Track to Meet RFID Mandate
- SAP adds more RFID functions to SCM tools
- Philips Bumps RFID Tags Up to 8 Meters
- HP Designs Tracking System
By Chuck Lenatti
Hewlett-Packard is testing a low-cost real-time location and monitoring system composed mostly of off-the-shelf hardware.
- Twilight of Barcodes and the Dawn of RFID
- Grant boosts RFID development
- Cheat sheet: RFID
- Two sides of RFID
- RFID on the brink of European breakthrough
- FCC Loosens RFID Rule for Homeland Security
- RFID News Roundup
By Bob Violino
KSW provides quality control for Matrics tags; Paxar announces "investment-protection program"; Apriso RFID-enables supply chain software; Metget merged with Sokymat; partnership explores RFID in the food industry.
- Standardizing EPC Data-Sharing
By Mark Roberti
MIT’s Auto-ID Lab has formed a special interest group to develop a standard architecture for sharing real-time EPC event and sensor data over the Internet.
- HP: RFID chip price expected to drop below US$0.05