- EPCIS for Internal Projects
The standard for sharing information can maximize the value of your RFID hardware investment.
- A New EPC on the Block
GS1 has developed an RFID standard for identifying automotive components and parts.
- Monitoring Aging Infrastructure
An RFID tag's antenna can serve as a sensor to detect cracks in concrete and other construction materials.
- Getting to the Tipping Point
Apparel retailers and manufacturers will soon be engaged in a "virtuous cycle" that will lead to item-level tagging throughout the supply chain.
- Checking Services
A new GS1 standard will make it cost-efficient for retail pharmacies and distributors to verify e-pedigree data.
- Innovative Manufacturing Execution System Reduces Barriers to RFID Adoption in South China
Factory operators are partnering with academic researchers and government agencies to develop an MES that can help overcome concerns regarding high costs and risks, as well as the high level of technical skills required for implementation.
- Algorithms Increase Operational Reliability of UHF RFID Systems
Industrial production facilities pose special challenges for UHF RFID technology, but new functions added to readers ensure that tag IDs are captured consistently and accurately.
- It Fries Your Brain and Reads Your Mind
What the RFID industry can learn from the protest against electric meters.
- An Important Value Case of RFID for Brazil's Oil and Gas Industry
There are a multitude of ways in which the world's ninth largest oil producer can benefit from utilizing radio frequency identification technology.
- All of a Piece
The seamless integration of automation technology is key for successful RFID applications at manufacturing plants.
- Tracking Your Competitors
Why you should care where you are in the RFID adoption phase.
- Humanizing Robots
RFID is enabling robots to sense, identify and communicate with other robots and people.
- RFID's Land of Opportunity: the Middle East
The region's oil and gas industry possesses a distinctive collection of traits that offer a phenomenal potential for RFID and RTLS technology adoption.
- Lean and Six Sigma Create Valuable Synergies for RFID Adopters
Here's how to achieve the greatest return from your company's RFID investment, and facilitate continuous improvement.
- The U.S. Shale Gas Boom Is a Great Opportunity for RFID
The technology promises to make production safer, easier and more profitable, and to change the way in which the oil and gas industry does business.