- RFID Helps U.K. Tool-Rental Company Better Serve Customers
Speedy Services' on-site solution provides continuous access to equipment, to meet work crew schedules.
- The Ongoing War Against Inefficiencies
The U.S. Department of Defense is refining its RFID strategy to optimize the world's most complex supply chain.
- Alliance One Turns Over a New Leaf in Tobacco Handling
In Brazil, RFID brings new efficiencies to product sorting and storage.
- Brazilian Manufacturer Boosts Productivity
Technicolor Brazil Media and Entertainment deployed an RFID system to track key raw materials, providing visibility into their movements throughout its facilities, while also improving inventory-management processes.
- Soft-Drink Manufacturer Finds Myriad Benefits From RFID Solution
Swire Coca-Cola HK employs the technology to track cylinders and tanks within its facilities and at customer sites.
- 2011 RFID Journal Award Winner: RFID Green Award—The Greening of Mission Foods
RFID made it economically feasible for the tortilla manufacturer to switch from disposable corrugated boxes to reusable plastic containers.
- 2011 RFID Journal Award Winner: Best RFID Implementation—Gerry Weber's Pain-Free RFID Revolution
The clothing designer and retailer tracks garments from manufacturing sites to warehouses and retail stores, to improve inventory management and deter theft.
- Watchmaker Tracks Assets in Real Time
Titan Industries Ltd., India's largest watch manufacturer, has deployed an RFID system to enhance security and increase productivity within its research and development department.
- RFID Warehouse Solution Delivers ROI Within Months
Mission Foods is tracking reusable plastic trays at the food supplier's Texas warehouse to reduce loss, and plans to roll out the RFID system to its 33 other U.S. facilities.
- Mining New Value From RFID
Mining companies worldwide have been using RFID to track assets, vehicles and workers above and below ground. Now industry pioneers are adopting new applications to further streamline production and reduce costs, as well as improve safety.
- Manufacturer Adopts RFID to Satisfy Customers
Sonoco integrates tags in its packaging products so companies can track goods through the supply chain, thereby improving inventory management.
- 2010 RFID Journal Award: RFID Helps Ensure That Special Cup of Joe
Almacafe, the warehousing subsidiary of the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia, tracks specialty coffee beans to better compete in the global market.
- Siemens Practices What It Produces
The RFID systems vendor is also one of its own best customers. The technology helps the electronics company meet customers' specific manufacturing needs cost-effectively.
- Canadian Beef Processor Deploys RFID for Food Safety
Levinoff-Colbex instituted a monitoring system to quickly identify and track any animal products from potentially contaminated or diseased animals.
- RFID Steers Arnold Clark Motorstore
The technology was integral to the design of a new showroom, helping the auto dealer to manage all of its cars and ensure the quality of its customer service.