- RFID System Automates Tool Management for Hong Kong Aeronautics Company
Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. has deployed a Xerafy system leveraging handheld RFID readers, tags on tools, and an app on workers' phones to ensure that no tool is ever left insude an aircraft, and to help employees find a missing tool if a mistake is detected.
- RFID Brings Identification to LCD Manufacturer's Automated Storage and Retrieval
With a UHF RFID system from EPC Solutions Taiwan, Innolux is tracking which loaded pallets are received and stored, and are then retrieved from storage for shipping or further assembly.
- Canadian Uniform Company Tracks Products With RFID
The system that Logistik Unicorp built in-house enables it to link raw materials with finished products, and to track those goods as they are received from a manufacturer, stored in its warehouse and then shipped to individual customers.
- Volvo's Global RFID Initiative
The auto manufacturer shifts production into a higher gear, driving improvements and cost savings.
- Onsite Mechanic Firm Manages Inventory via RFID
Armored Diesel Repair & Services developed a Smart Trailer that delivers internal benefits and lowers customer downtime and costs.
- Resin Supplier Uses RFID to Perfect the Curing Process
Reichhold helps a fiberglass pipe manufacturer improve production, saving time and money.
- Manufacturer Uses RFID to Put a New Face on Cabinet-Making
American Woodmark tags and tracks doors to improve inventory accuracy, production and customer service.
- Tracking Lifting and Rigging Equipment
Kennedy Wire Rope and Sling enlists RFID to improve customer service for a client with global business.
- RFID Helps Refinery Project Manage Materials for Multiple Contractors
North West Redwater Partnership is using a materials-management solution that allows construction contractors to manage their own materials and NWR managers to oversee the process.
- RFID Connects Rémy Martin With Its Consumers
The French cognac producer uses NFC technology to authenticate bottles and improve customer loyalty.
- French Biopharmaceutical Group Tracks Blood Plasma
The RFID solution improves traceability and production processes.
- Visualize This—Detroit Diesel Goes Green With RFID
The engine maker replaced reams of paper with visual tags to reduce waste.
- Small Repair Business Streamlines Processes
Stoll & Co., in Ohio, uses RFID to manage the roughly 12,000 watches it handles monthly, improving productivity and customer service.
- Swiss Manufacturer Adopts RFID to Stay Competitive
Sekisui Alveo, which manufactures foam products, uses the technology to improve inventory visibility and productivity.
- Post Foods Adds NFC to Cereal Marketing Mix
Concertgoers accessed custom songs and video with their smartphones.