- Cement Manufacturer Plans RFID Rollout to All 16 Plants
India's ACC Ltd. says its tracking solution improves efficiencies, safety and customer satisfaction, delivering a return on investment.
- Whirlpool Adopts RFID for Parts Identification
The system, deployed in the paint department at a washing machine manufacturing facility, enables real-time work-in-process inventory management.
- Boeing Program Automates Aircraft Maintenance Tasks
RFID Integrated Solutions, certified by the FAA, promises to help airlines save labor, time and money.
- Sesa Goa Automates Mining Logistics Operations
India's largest producer and exporter of iron ore in the private sector deployed an RFID solution to speed up customers' deliveries, saving time and money.
- Lufthansa Technik Automates Supply Management
The logistics services division turned to RFID to track time-sensitive materials and build a greener business.
- Argentine Winery Harvests Crops With RFID
Bodega Norton uncorks a tracking and payment solution to improve productivity.
- Cessna Looks to RFID for Unlimited Visibility
The aviation innovator has deployed a system to track and manage precision aircraft manufacturing tools.
- Global Logistics Company Monitors Shipments' Temperatures
Panalpina Group deployed an RFID solution to track the conditions of health-care and pharmaceutical products during transit or storage.
- Extracting New Value From Old Printers
HP Brazil is leveraging the RFID information in its tagged ink-jet printers to recycle plastics.
- Portuguese Airline TAPs Into RFID
The national airline uses radio frequency identification to track engine-overhaul components and tools.
- A New Tool for Electronics Companies
Intel developed a design that allows consumer electronics manufacturers to link RFID to its microprocessors in computers, tablets and other devices, enabling myriad applications—from manufacturing to supply chain and retail.
- RFID Helps U.K. Tool-Rental Company Better Serve Customers
Speedy Services' on-site solution provides continuous access to equipment, to meet work crew schedules.
- The Ongoing War Against Inefficiencies
The U.S. Department of Defense is refining its RFID strategy to optimize the world's most complex supply chain.
- Alliance One Turns Over a New Leaf in Tobacco Handling
In Brazil, RFID brings new efficiencies to product sorting and storage.
- Brazilian Manufacturer Boosts Productivity
Technicolor Brazil Media and Entertainment deployed an RFID system to track key raw materials, providing visibility into their movements throughout its facilities, while also improving inventory-management processes.