- Landscaping Company Keeps Tabs on Tools
Environmental Management adopted an RFID asset-tracking solution to eliminate losses and monitor inventory.
- Kuehne + Nagel Monitors Pharmaceuticals to Improve Customer Service
The global transportation and logistics firm turns to RFID to track the location and temperature of shipments.
- Copper Cable Provider Improves Inventory Management and Security
Progistix deployed an active RFID real-time location system (RTLS) to track large reels at its 400,000-square-foot yard.
- IT Service Provider Gains Visibility Into Warehouse Logistics
Essintial Enterprise Solutions uses RFID to track all parts, improving inventory management and customer service.
- Hy-Vee Supermarkets Track Perishables to Ensure Freshness
Suppliers include RFID temperature tags in shipments to the retailer's distribution centers, and the DCs reuse the tags to monitor goods en route to the stores.
- Italian Steel Pipe Manufacturer Tracks WIP Materials
Since deploying an RFID system to track pallets in a large industrial area, TenarisDalmine has increased production efficiencies and inventory accuracy, and improved worker safety.
- Swedish Transport Gets on Track With RFID
The government agency developed a preventative-maintenance solution for railway vehicles, based on global standards.
- Sesa Goa Automates Mining Logistics Operations
India's largest producer and exporter of iron ore in the private sector deployed an RFID solution to speed up customers' deliveries, saving time and money.
- Lufthansa Technik Automates Supply Management
The logistics services division turned to RFID to track time-sensitive materials and build a greener business.
- Portuguese Port Operator Relies on RFID for Vehicle Loading
The new Sograin solid grains terminal was designed with a radio frequency identification solution to ensure fast and efficient service for its customers.
- Global Logistics Company Monitors Shipments' Temperatures
Panalpina Group deployed an RFID solution to track the conditions of health-care and pharmaceutical products during transit or storage.
- 2011 RFID Journal Award Winner: Best RFID Implementation—Gerry Weber's Pain-Free RFID Revolution
The clothing designer and retailer tracks garments from manufacturing sites to warehouses and retail stores, to improve inventory management and deter theft.
- RFID Facilitates Grain Storage in India
Adani Grain Logistics deployed radio frequency identification to automate steps for receiving, testing and tracking food grain at its two main depots.
- Canadian Beef Processor Deploys RFID for Food Safety
Levinoff-Colbex instituted a monitoring system to quickly identify and track any animal products from potentially contaminated or diseased animals.
- 10 Presentations From RFID Journal LIVE! 2009
Speakers at the conference offered numerous case studies on monitoring assets, inventories, items, temperatures and more.