- IBM Launches New RFID Services
IBM is expanding into RFID with a new services initiative called "E-business to Smart Machines."
- New RFID Platform For Automakers
Athena Integration has introduced a software suite that uses data from RFID tags to transform manufacturing operations.
- Accenture Demos RFID Tools
Accenture recently showed off a prototype system for tracking unique items in a retail environment.
- UCC and RosettaNet To Merge
The high-tech industry's e-business standards group will become a wholly owned subsidiary of the Uniform Code Council.
- Group Studies Supply Chain Technology
Retailers, manufacturers and transportation companies will examine how new technologies work together in the supply chain.
- RFID, Bluetooth Keys for Telecom
Machines communicating via RFID and Bluetooth connections could help save the telecom sector, says Forrester.
- Scanpak Completes Aviva Takeover
Scanpak will be able to integrate RFID data with legacy applications and push the information to desktops and mobile devices.