- An RFID Solution for Any Business Problem
At RFID Journal LIVE! 2014, there will be a variety of tags, readers and software on display for virtually any application.
- An Open Letter to Microsoft's New CEO
I humbly suggest you invest in tomorrow's technology—RFID—instead of continuing to bet on the innovations of yesterday.
- Enter the RFID Journal Awards for 2014
Companies and organizations have until the end of this week to submit their entries and be recognized for their outstanding work in using radio frequency identification technology.
- When Growth Goes Flat
Some economists predict many more years of sluggish demand, which means companies that want to grow their profits will need to invest in new technologies to cut costs.
- Insights From RFID Journal LIVE! Brasil 2013
RFID's adoption in Brazil is still behind that of the United States and Europe, but companies are deploying the technology and solution providers are innovating.
- Everyone Benefits When RFID Companies Focus on Specific Applications or Industries
RFID Global Solution and a handful of other providers are targeting customer segments—and winning business as a result.
- It's Time to Start Preparing for Mass RFID Adoption
Adoption will begin to accelerate at an increasing rate, and companies need to be ready.
- Complete RFID Solutions Hit the Market
Many companies are offering more than just tags or readers, and that's good news for end users.
- The RFID Industry Needs Professional Certifications
As the technology is adopted, companies will require a way to judge the skills and knowledge levels of potential hires.
- End Users' Perceptions of RFID Catch Up With Reality
Unfortunately, now it is the solution providers who don't see what's really going on.
- What Ails Microsoft
A much-discussed reorganization is necessary—but not as much as a focus on the next big thing, instead of the last big one.
- Ask the Experts
Last week, RFID Journal published its 1,000th answer to questions from readers.
- RFID and the Future of Engineering
All types of engineers will need to master the technology in the coming years.
- RFID in a Growing Economy
More companies are deploying radio frequency identification, but they need to look beyond single projects that deliver an ROI and plan an enterprise-wide approach enabling multiple benefits.
- Obama Administration Patent Proposals Could Benefit RFID Industry
Reforms to U.S. patent practices could reduce frivolous lawsuits, which would help nascent technologies, including radio frequency identification, get off the ground.