- The Changing Nature of Retail
Recent moves by Walmart and Macy’s illustrate the challenges all retailers face.
- RFID's Tipping Point
Have we reached or passed it—or has adoption not yet arrived at that magical moment when all businesses want to use the technology?
- How I Fared on 2015's Predictions
The RFID industry made progress, but not as I had expected.
- Reversing the Decline in Productivity
If companies begin investing again in new technologies, workers will become more efficient.
- Wither Microsoft?
The tech giant has shed Nokia's handset business, but is the company ready to make a bet that could transform its future?
- An RFID Solution for Any Business Problem
At RFID Journal LIVE! 2014, there will be a variety of tags, readers and software on display for virtually any application.
- An Open Letter to Microsoft's New CEO
I humbly suggest you invest in tomorrow's technology—RFID—instead of continuing to bet on the innovations of yesterday.
- Enter the RFID Journal Awards for 2014
Companies and organizations have until the end of this week to submit their entries and be recognized for their outstanding work in using radio frequency identification technology.
- When Growth Goes Flat
Some economists predict many more years of sluggish demand, which means companies that want to grow their profits will need to invest in new technologies to cut costs.
- Insights From RFID Journal LIVE! Brasil 2013
RFID's adoption in Brazil is still behind that of the United States and Europe, but companies are deploying the technology and solution providers are innovating.
- Everyone Benefits When RFID Companies Focus on Specific Applications or Industries
RFID Global Solution and a handful of other providers are targeting customer segments—and winning business as a result.
- It's Time to Start Preparing for Mass RFID Adoption
Adoption will begin to accelerate at an increasing rate, and companies need to be ready.
- Complete RFID Solutions Hit the Market
Many companies are offering more than just tags or readers, and that's good news for end users.
- The RFID Industry Needs Professional Certifications
As the technology is adopted, companies will require a way to judge the skills and knowledge levels of potential hires.
- End Users' Perceptions of RFID Catch Up With Reality
Unfortunately, now it is the solution providers who don't see what's really going on.