- Whirlpool Adopts RFID for Parts Identification
The system, deployed in the paint department at a washing machine manufacturing facility, enables real-time work-in-process inventory management.
- Marks & Spencer Rolls Out RFID to All Its Stores
The U.K. retailer is updating its radio frequency identification technology as it moves to tag all apparel and hard goods.
- Cessna Looks to RFID for Unlimited Visibility
The aviation innovator has deployed a system to track and manage precision aircraft manufacturing tools.
- Global Logistics Company Monitors Shipments' Temperatures
Panalpina Group deployed an RFID solution to track the conditions of health-care and pharmaceutical products during transit or storage.
- Portuguese Airline TAPs Into RFID
The national airline uses radio frequency identification to track engine-overhaul components and tools.
- RFID Helps U.K. Tool-Rental Company Better Serve Customers
Speedy Services' on-site solution provides continuous access to equipment, to meet work crew schedules.
- Cisco's Business-Driven RFID Strategy
The network giant adopts the technology to manage fixed assets at 70 U.S. data centers and R&D labs.
- Brazilian Coffee Coop Brews Up a Hearty ROI
Copacafe deployed a passive RFID warehouse-management solution to improve efficiencies and lower costs.
- Alliance One Turns Over a New Leaf in Tobacco Handling
In Brazil, RFID brings new efficiencies to product sorting and storage.
- Brazilian Manufacturer Boosts Productivity
Technicolor Brazil Media and Entertainment deployed an RFID system to track key raw materials, providing visibility into their movements throughout its facilities, while also improving inventory-management processes.
- Soft-Drink Manufacturer Finds Myriad Benefits From RFID Solution
Swire Coca-Cola HK employs the technology to track cylinders and tanks within its facilities and at customer sites.
- Watchmaker Tracks Assets in Real Time
Titan Industries Ltd., India's largest watch manufacturer, has deployed an RFID system to enhance security and increase productivity within its research and development department.
- French Biobank Secures Specimens
To improve patient care, Nice University Hospital tracks surgical samples for diagnosis using radio frequency identification.
- Creating a Unique Retail Experience
Common People blends chic ambiance, an eclectic mix of art and fashion, and RFID technology to wow consumers.
- RFID Warehouse Solution Delivers ROI Within Months
Mission Foods is tracking reusable plastic trays at the food supplier's Texas warehouse to reduce loss, and plans to roll out the RFID system to its 33 other U.S. facilities.