- Are Data Silos Holding Your IoT Strategy Back?
Rigid silos are preventing businesses from improving their productivity and quality by up to 30 percent by using new techniques in data processing and machine learning.
- Securing the Insecure: Security Challenges Posed by the Internet of Things
The IoT brings several security challenges with far-reaching consequences, which differ from those present in more conventional technology infrastructures.
- The Internet of Things: Market Forecasts
The world is facing the brand-new era of the IoT, and we need to be ready for it.
- How to Make Your IoT Vision a Reality
Driving business outcomes is a key deliverable from a successful Internet of Things program, but you need to be flexible and willing to adapt.
- Just Because It's Connected, Doesn't Mean It's Smart
How can the Internet of Things deliver the Jetsons' lifestyle?
- The Secret to Using Internet of Things Devices
As with any project, it is vital, before taking action, to perform tests to identify any possible transformations that may occur.
- Keep the IoT Free (Patent Battles Not Welcome)
In order for the creativity and inventive capacities of the hundreds of thousands of people developing around open-source projects or platforms to be realized, it is vital that patent non-aggression be safeguarded.
- Machine Learning Helps IoT Deliver a New Channel for a Better, More Secure Payments Experience
Faster and easier payments often come at a risk, but machine learning can simplify our understanding of those behaviors that lie outside a user's normal patterns.
- Framework for an IoT Developer Kit
What does the optimal Internet of Things platform contain?
- Streamlining IoT Device Provisioning
With elegant solutions, companies can overcome challenges to scalability, enabling billions of devices to enter the field.
- Top Eight Questions to Ask When Choosing a Data-Storage Strategy for Your IoT Solution
What should engineering directors or managers, when selecting a database, ask in order to ensure that all options have been considered?
- AGV IIoT Monitoring: Lean Six Sigma Monitoring
Manufacturers can now concretize data and make it actionable, predictive and fundamentally useful.
- The Untapped Potential of the IoT and Smart Utilization of Heavy Industrial Assets
IIoT projects work best with an outcome-centric approach coupled with design thinking, which applies new-age technologies in the context of a domain to create tangible impact for sustainable competitive advantage.
- Growing Regulation of IoT Security
Hopefully, 2018 will mark the start of a new era in Internet of Things security regulation, in which governments, consumers and enterprise customers will begin demanding protection from device manufacturers.
- 26 Billion Service Calls Will Cost a Bundle
What's your strategy for reducing costs and increasing efficiency in an IoT world?