- The Secret to Using Internet of Things Devices
As with any project, it is vital, before taking action, to perform tests to identify any possible transformations that may occur.
- Keep the IoT Free (Patent Battles Not Welcome)
In order for the creativity and inventive capacities of the hundreds of thousands of people developing around open-source projects or platforms to be realized, it is vital that patent non-aggression be safeguarded.
- Machine Learning Helps IoT Deliver a New Channel for a Better, More Secure Payments Experience
Faster and easier payments often come at a risk, but machine learning can simplify our understanding of those behaviors that lie outside a user's normal patterns.
- Framework for an IoT Developer Kit
What does the optimal Internet of Things platform contain?
- Streamlining IoT Device Provisioning
With elegant solutions, companies can overcome challenges to scalability, enabling billions of devices to enter the field.
- Top Eight Questions to Ask When Choosing a Data-Storage Strategy for Your IoT Solution
What should engineering directors or managers, when selecting a database, ask in order to ensure that all options have been considered?
- AGV IIoT Monitoring: Lean Six Sigma Monitoring
Manufacturers can now concretize data and make it actionable, predictive and fundamentally useful.
- The Untapped Potential of the IoT and Smart Utilization of Heavy Industrial Assets
IIoT projects work best with an outcome-centric approach coupled with design thinking, which applies new-age technologies in the context of a domain to create tangible impact for sustainable competitive advantage.
- Growing Regulation of IoT Security
Hopefully, 2018 will mark the start of a new era in Internet of Things security regulation, in which governments, consumers and enterprise customers will begin demanding protection from device manufacturers.
- 26 Billion Service Calls Will Cost a Bundle
What's your strategy for reducing costs and increasing efficiency in an IoT world?
- Seven Lessons for IoT and Data Teams to Remember in 2018
Data and connected products and services are two sides of the same coin.
- IoT Security from the Ground Up
How to safeguard your network in the age of the Internet of Things.
- The Limit Does Not Exist: Why Defending the Perimeter Is Not Feasible in the IoT
Perimeter defense technologies can help in blocking external attacks, but often fail to prevent attacks by inside devices or apps.
- Heralding the Age of Intelligent Buildings
Let's assess the impact of the Internet of Things on building-management systems.
- Welcome to the Data-Driven Supply Chain
New IoT data sources are allowing companies to apply tried-and-true methodologies, from the manufacturing world to supply chain management.